Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the body language guys said breathing like that can be a sign the person is trying to make themselves hyperventilate which can bring on tears! FAIL!
Yes that’s what an Australian body language woman said - it popped up on you tube - she said the same that people /actors can be coached in hyperventilating which uses the top part of the diaphragm (or something like that) and will make you cry - Turdy needs to get acting lessons because she couldn’t even pull that off. 😭😭😭 - I hope she is in the court when the verdict comes - is it the same as the UK where the legals are told beforehand ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The way she answers the jury instead of Camille does my bleeping head in
that’s how youre supposed to respond under cross examination/in a witness stand. Either to the judge or the jury - youre not supposed to respond to the lawyer.

the lawyer is essentially asking questions on behalf of the judge/jury.

Reactions: 2
They’re deciding on instructions to the jury, which could potentially be make or break for either party. I don’t understand this part too well, but I know it’s important
the questions the jury will be asked when coming to their decision, which is why it’s so important. It’s like a checklist they have to go through to decide which (if either) party are guilty, so acts as the framework and guides their decision making essentially.

Do we know if Eve Barlow is actually Amber’s (current) girlfriend then?

Reactions: 1
Nice try Rottenborn..... this a dumb argument..... if the jury find no evidence that Waldman was acting as Depp's agent, they can't be expected to conclude he speaking on his behalf.

You should have proven in it the trial.

Runkle said that depps team in closing should ask for $1 and say it’s not about the money, it’s about having his truth out to the world then play the audio where amber says “tell the world Johnny your a victim of domestic abuse”. Asking for $1 will be more powerful
POWER MOVE!!!

Reactions: 9
So basically, still watching the lawyers discuss jury instructions...they are having an issue with the timings from the op-ed and AW statements. AH lawyers are stating that the timings from the op-ed and the AW statements was too long for it to be classed as self-defence. The judge won't submit it into the jury's bundle of evidence if there is no 'basis' or clear evidence of AW statements being in self defence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The last two days of afternoon courtroom have been epic to watch 🔥

Reactions: 9
I feel at this stage - I wouldn’t be shocked at all if she goes for an appeal if JD wins 😩
Well someone will have to bankroll her if she tried. Even if any judgement is set aside and she doesn’t have to pay JD (assuming he wins a lot) she would STILL have to pay her own lawyers and they very unlikely to accept a payment plan as she is unemployable now 🤣🤣🤣

Johnny off home for a mega pint
Absolutely love how he showed such respect to the court officers ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.