Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whitney, girl. Put your side eye away and stand up and tell the bleeping truth. Perjury is a million times better than letting that witch ruin lives.

Reactions: 16
Dr Hughes could be doing with giving Whitney some psychological help never mind misdiagnosing turd face. Whitney needs a back bone

Amber could just stay off social media problem solved and maybe don’t go around shitting in people’s beds 💩💩 oh and stop abusing people 🤔

Reactions: 11
What is this "I'm an American" 1st amendment BS...doesn't mean you go do this Amber!!

Reactions: 8
duck off Amber you charity stealing, men beating, bed shitting toe rag. I’m glad you’ve been exposed to the world for what u really are

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Can anyone enlighten us as to what they discuss during these sidebars? Would love an accidental hot mic ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm sorry but how has she not had a voice?

Johnny doesn't even want to even look at her fake ass face so she's just talking out of her arse @ him not leaving her alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Also, is it really a good idea to make mention of people mocking your testimony online? Wouldn't that further imply to the jury that basically the whole world doesn't believe her and after finding that out would you REALLY want to be the jury member who goes against the entire planet?

Feels like another own goal for team heard.

Reactions: 14
You know, I bet some of us here who've been triggered by the Turdalators fantasy have cried more during this trial then she has ever cried during her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry but she deserves the death threats!
She has lied about the most horrendous stuff, and still continues to lie. That woman deserves no sympathy whatsoever, she's done this to herself. Nobody else!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.