Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never been more glad to be middle aged, boring and married to Mr middle aged boring. I can't imagine being able to exist in this whirling dervish showbiz world.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Come on he’s not that powerful

I think she under estimates the power of the #metoo movement. If someone’s story is legitimate then people will believe you - no matter who the perp is. If I felt for any second that what she has said has any truth then I’d be on her side. I really like Johnny Depp as an actor but that would not stop me supporting her if I felt what she said was the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
AH blaming JD for everything forgets that we've heard the wild banshee screaming at him

Reactions: 17
And tbh - he has been in the public eye so long there would have been rumours ( even if they were just that) or him being this way with other women.

Reactions: 13
So what's the ranking of JD lawyers? Is Chewy the boss and C his protégé?

Reactions: 4
She makes me so angry. Such a bald faced LIAR.

It's 'funny' how her team defend her waffling on & on but when it's someone on his team they get objected to.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.