Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LydiaDeetzHat

VIP Member
Not me rinsing a free drinks and coming home with a travel mug of red wine, a plastic bottle of prosecco and 3 free bottles of cider.. score.. now what did I miss> x
281341256_10160183801255956_6076198048356220035_n (1).jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Jvuddie

VIP Member
Runkle of the bailey is on Emily currently, he thinks she's done. The jury have started rolling their eyes during her testimony.

She might actually lose!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

AuroraBorealis

VIP Member
OMfG, the newspaper headlines from the past hour are on Amber's side again.
What she said about how her life is ruined etc -- as her lies had any merit.

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad

Suecee

Chatty Member
Would love to see #FREEWHITNEY trending, I really feel sorry for her. Although I have read she has a decent husband etc. She needs to boot Amber & be happy. Narcissists hate to see others happy especially their victims!

• Heart

Bletchley

One for the money and the free ride, it's two for the lies that you denied... ALL RISE

I. REST. MY. CASE (dun dun)

At least I get my dinner on time tonight :LOL:

• Haha

Just William

VIP Member
Cut the tip of her finger off, see if that makes her cry! Naughty Dotty 🤭
🤣 @Dotty - you have a very dark sense of humour. 🤣 I fucking LOVE it! 🤣 x

I've enjoyed my time here, like the other thread, caring, smart & funny tattlers! It's also been nice seeing some from there posting here too! 😄
It's funny as I had only said fairly recently on there how that was the only celeb thread of interest to me then this shit show started so famous last words! 🤭

Wonder how long the jurors will take? If it was up to me >>> enter jury room. Vote for Depp. Leave jury room.
Who does closing argument first? In a way I hope Ben or Camille go second but I'm guessing as JD is the plaintiff they'll be up first?
Just hope those jurors have been paying close attention to the FACTS & ignoring the phoney histrionics of Amber? 🙏
#Depp

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Jvuddie

VIP Member
For someone who was incredibly 'upset' a minute ago, she's switched emotions pretty damn quickly

• Haha

Elsa929

Oh now she doesn’t know anything but before she could remember how the carpet needed a Hoover.

• Haha