Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you believe her team honestly thought putting her on the stand again was a good idea!?

I'm wondering if Amber insisted, as she's an insane narcissist who believes her own lies.

Reactions: 25
She looks worried - she knows she is toast.
Can you imagine how much more riled up she would be if Johnny was staring her down, smirking and laughing while she gave her testimony? She's lucky Johnny has some class and dignity

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I said I would find it hard that he would do that having beat me up for five years...

• Angry
Reactions: 6
AH saying Johnny swung for her sister -- can they bring in the sister's boss saying that is a lie and the sister said the opposite to her?

Im sure the guy that drove away didnt care about depp enough to lie for him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.