Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Johnny theatened to put her dog in the microwave.
The internet threatens to put her baby in the microwave.

Amber's not very imaginative.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
did they question Amberrasing about the kate moss “rumour”? (just started watching)
Yep - everyone has come out of the ‘woodwork’ to support the very powerful Johnny !!!! - Ms Croydon will not let that go if they happen to ever meet again - don’t cross Ms Moss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I feel like this will be over for all of us and the rest of the world too
I sincerely hope Johnny moves on from this horrible horrible life he led with her. End of the day it’s affected him the most
Amber brought the whole fiasco to herself

Reactions: 14
Runkle said that when Rottenborn said to amber on re direct “ do you agree that none of this evidence is fake” the judge looked like she was going to come over the table and smack it and that judge was giving him a angry glare. Runkle take from that is judge was thinking “ how dare you in my courtroom”

not a good sign for AH team 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone on Runkle's twitter saying that JD being on the stand yesterday was bait so that AH would want to have the last word and take the stand today... she's such a narcissist that she fell for it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.