Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Runkle said that depps team in closing should ask for $1 and say it’s not about the money, it’s about having his truth out to the world then play the audio where amber says “tell the world Johnny your a victom of cosmetic abuse”. Asking for $1 will be more powerful
Cosmetic abuse - lol Turd is deffo guilty of that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Runkle said that depps team in closing should ask for $1 and say it’s not about the money, it’s about having his truth out to the world then play the audio where amber says “tell the world Johnny your a victom of cosmetic abuse”. Asking for $1 will be more powerful
Have to agree it’ll show it’s about his truth and that’s all, unlike turdle who’s looking for free cash

• Heart
Reactions: 6
secret window, the ninth gate, donnie brasco are my favorites but i dont think he has a bad movie
Only seen two and loved choclate and ninth gate (i am going to watch ninth gate again later onutube as i didnt realise that was the polanski directed? one and i want to understand that period of time in hollywood more too)

ha ha ha I may of fallen asleep to a pirates at xmas when the kids were over and if anyone knows where i can watch the recent Minamata about the photographer please let me know

Also I saved this to watch later

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I have been thinking about the Kate Moss comment she made when Camille was roasting her - if JD was busy trying to push your sister down the stairs then Kate Moss would be the furthest thing from my mind . I would be thinking we need to get away from JD.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Amber is a terrible witness. I'm not sure why her team recalled her.
It just clicked for me that this is why Johnny took the stand yesterday. He knew that she would want to have the last word and she would insist on having her moment today. She's the boss on Team Amber.

Reactions: 19
So I think the jury were told off because of the gasping (at Amber’s lies) the jury would've heard that 😂 The fact none of them shed a single tear for her, speaks volumes.
Amber, you in danger girl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I was so lucky to watch Edward Scissorhands when it came out I believe summer ‘91 🎥 , I was amazed and scared at the same time! Johnny was such a gentle guy I cried that night when he was alone in the haunted house 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 9
OMfG, the newspaper headlines from the past hour are on Amber's side again.
What she said about how her life is ruined etc -- as her lies had any merit.

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
When she was saying how people sent her death threats and hate etc because of Johnny and having a voice, Camille should of said maybe because they are all real victims 🤣

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.