Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone on Runkle's twitter saying that JD being on the stand yesterday was bait so that AH would want to have the last word and take the stand today... she's such a narcissist that she fell for it
the definition of work smarter not harder hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cut the tip of her finger off, see if that makes her cry! Naughty Dotty 🤭
🤣 @Dotty - you have a very dark sense of humour. 🤣 I bleeping LOVE it! 🤣 x

I've enjoyed my time here, like the other thread, caring, smart & funny tattlers! It's also been nice seeing some from there posting here too! 😄
It's funny as I had only said fairly recently on there how that was the only celeb thread of interest to me then this tit show started so famous last words! 🤭

Wonder how long the jurors will take? If it was up to me >>> enter jury room. Vote for Depp. Leave jury room.
Who does closing argument first? In a way I hope Ben or Camille go second but I'm guessing as JD is the plaintiff they'll be up first?
Just hope those jurors have been paying close attention to the FACTS & ignoring the phoney histrionics of Amber? 🙏
#Depp

• Heart
Reactions: 20
For anyone finishing work here is what happened.

today the jury and the world learned that Johnny Depp was a victim of domestic abuse.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
🤣 @Dotty - you have a very dark sense of humour. 🤣 I bleeping LOVE it! 🤣 x

I've enjoyed my time here, like the other thread, caring, smart & funny tattlers! It's also been nice seeing some from there posting here too! 😄
It's funny as I had only said fairly recently on there how that was the only celeb thread of interest to me then this tit show started so famous last words! 🤭

Wonder how long the jurors will take? If it was up to me >>> enter jury room. Vote for Depp. Leave jury room.
Who does closing argument first? In a way I hope Ben or Camille go second but I'm guessing as JD is the plaintiff they'll be up first?
Just hope those jurors have been paying close attention to the FACTS & ignoring the phoney histrionics of Amber? 🙏
#Depp
If you like seeing posts about controlling psychos, come and join us on the Haz and Markle thread!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yep - everyone has come out of the ‘woodwork’ to support the very powerful Johnny !!!! - Ms Croydon will not let that go if they happen to ever meet again - don’t cross Ms Moss
I reckon this case is big enough to get French & Saunders back together for a comedy sketch...Kate likes working with them

Watch & Learn Turdle, you so crap and mediocre.... 😂 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Vote now peeps:

Runkle said that depps team in closing should ask for $1 and say it’s not about the money, it’s about having his truth out to the world then play the audio where amber says “tell the world Johnny your a victim of domestic abuse”. Asking for $1 will be more powerful

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I just can't believe she said Kate Moss crawled out of the wood work. KATE MOSS!! An icon!! Like what planet are you living on!?!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Well that was a wild ride! Looking forward to tomorrow and outcome…

I think Turd came off bad today yet again everyone is lying except me and trying to throw shade at Mossy .. nah love you can’t shine a candle to her

Runkle said that depps team in closing should ask for $1 and say it’s not about the money, it’s about having his truth out to the world then play the audio where amber says “tell the world Johnny your a victom of cosmetic abuse”. Asking for $1 will be more powerful
this would be a work of art and he is an artist after all

• Heart
I’ve been at bleeping work (idiots, don’t they know I’m on jury duty)
What, if anything, is new? Is AH still a lying POS and an utter disgrace?
More importantly how did the turd react to Queen Moss

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.