Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queenamber

VIP Member
It's insane that Camille is only an Associate. Hope our girl gets a nice promotion after this. She's running circles around Rottenborn and Elaine who are twice her age!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Listed every way Depp may have abused her; emotionally, physically, verbally, psychologically and she said yes.
Curious he never asked sexually.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Crumpet41

VIP Member
Come on he’s not that powerful

I think she under estimates the power of the #metoo movement. If someone’s story is legitimate then people will believe you - no matter who the perp is. If I felt for any second that what she has said has any truth then I’d be on her side. I really like Johnny Depp as an actor but that would not stop me supporting her if I felt what she said was the truth.

• Heart

titan22

VIP Member
A true victim with moderate ptsd would crumble under Camille’s questioning. She’s getting angry and snide the cocky cow

Jvuddie

VIP Member
Can you believe her team honestly thought putting her on the stand again was a good idea!?

I'm wondering if Amber insisted, as she's an insane narcissist who believes her own lies.

Reactions: 25

Skyeball

Chatty Member
I've never been more glad to be middle aged, boring and married to Mr middle aged boring. I can't imagine being able to exist in this whirling dervish showbiz world.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Muchosgracias

Elaine and Rottenbottom are going to find a jobby or two in their beds tomorrow after letting her take the stand today, this is an annihilation

• Haha

Dotty Merton

VIP Member
No, the whle world is not watching you Amber, much of the world is at war, or hungry or let down by people like you who promise money and support that never comes.......... off you trot, tail between your legs.

• Heart

wibble

VIP Member
So Johnny theatened to put her dog in the microwave.
The internet threatens to put her baby in the microwave.

Amber's not very imaginative.

• Haha

A-Soul

VIP Member
Ben isn’t even angry. He’s looking at her with real pity in his eyes. I think he knows she’s genuinely mental.

Reactions: 23

houseofhoop

VIP Member
Fuck me I am re watching it on playback … every time turd gets stopped for an objection, face clears up all fine… back to testimony… back come the ‘tears’ and the screwed up face. It’s a joke.

• Sick
Reactions: 22