Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot comprehend why did she ever think this whole DV accusation was a good idea.

Either she’s both evil and stupid, did it out of spite and didn’t think about the possible consequences, or there’s something seriously wrong with her head.
She is so far into her lies that she has to follow through... No pun intended. 😏
She would of been more believable if she just said he hit me a few times and then showed the pictures. But being the attention seeking Narcissist she seems to be she had to make it all more dramatic and it doesn't work as she doesn't have the evidence to back her claims up. Broken noses,black eyes, SA with a big bottle which might of been broken. But out of over 80.000pictures she had on her devices all they had was a photo with a slight discolouration under one eye which that is even being claimed as being tampered with.. and one that just looks like she slept on her side funny. . Not to mention she is a crap liar (imo)

Reactions: 18
A video on Twitter:

She is so far into her lies that she has to follow through... No pun intended. 😏
She would of been more believable if she just said he hit me a few times and then showed the pictures. But being the attention seeking Narcissist she seems to be she had to make it all more dramatic and it doesn't work as she doesn't have the evidence to back her claims up. Broken noses,black eyes, SA with a big bottle which might of been broken. But out of over 80.000pictures she had on her devices all they had was a photo with a slight discolouration under one eye which that is even being claimed as being tampered with.. and one that just looks like she slept on her side funny. . Not to mention she is a crap liar (imo)
You could make your face pink like that just exfoliating.

Reactions: 14
A video on Twitter:

That's Jonathan Ross presenting, it's one of wossies poor taste 'funny' setups. I'm hoping JD didn't think it was real and was in on the gag.

So, when I was driving and trying to listen in the week Drew was Rocky's ex right? And its Drew that says 'that Cara Delevingne, Musk, and Heard had a threesome in 2016, which took place in Johnny Depp's attic in Los Angeles.' Classy Turdle, classy, not.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Do gissa a shout if you see anything please and thankye's, Elon is being accused of trying to dick one of his spacex crew today too, if anyone fancies a gander over 'ere. Tea is currently Turdle was organising sex parties for Elon way before she got with Johnny, oooeerrrrrrrrrrrrr missus!

The soundtrack and the gummy bears 😂 :LOL:
Sure, I'll sent shout.

Yeah, I've heard about Amber setting up sex parties for Elon and that she has known him before dating Johnny. There was some lady that Amber was dating at the time and they were be at the same sex parties that Elon would be at and that's how they met or something like that. Just so wild.

Elon has too much going on right now imo.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
That's Jonathan Ross presenting, it's one of wossies poor taste 'funny' setups. I'm hoping JD didn't think it was real and was in on the gag.

So, when I was driving and trying to listen in the week Drew was Rocky's ex right? And its Drew that says 'that Cara Delevingne, Musk, and Heard had a threesome in 2016, which took place in Johnny Depp's attic in Los Angeles.' Classy Turdle, classy, not.

I didn't know it was a set up 🙈

Reactions: 3
An international Women's DV NGO have released a statement supporting Depp.
It says,
LOS ANGELES, May 20, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MISSION NGO today released a statement from their President and Founder, Valeria Altobelli, regarding the Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial playing out in the courtroom and across TV and social media around the globe.

MISSION is an international non-profit organization that supports women and children worldwide, defending their rights and protecting them from physical, sexual, and psychological abuse, through education and activism. MISSION is headquartered in Italy, with an international network in 150 countries that gives no sex, no gender, no race, no colour, no age to the concept of violence.

"Violence is a serious topic. As women, as mothers, we have the duty and the responsibility to educate our sons and daughters, that's to say, the Future Generation, in the light of the values of dialogue, respect and compassion between men and women, without any gender distinction, in order to prevent violence with the weapons of love and education. In deep respect of the victims of domestic abuses that we have to affirm for intellectual honesty are, generally, WOMEN, we feel to express, as women, as mothers, as free thinkers, our compassion for Johnny Depp in this bad page of his personal history," said Valeria Altobelli, President and Founder of MISSION NGO.

Valeria Altobelli also penned an open letter that was shared publicly:

MISSION NGO women from all over the world stand against domestic violence, regardless of gender, age or race. Our mission is to educate men and women, with no gender differences, to keep talking and living in the values of love, mutual comprehension and sensitivity in order to prevent all kinds of violence, against women against men, against children.

As women, we have compassion and we feel empathy not for THE star, THE talent, THE actor but for a man, a father, a worker, A HUMAN. Mental Health is something we have to care about to live in a positive environment where women and men can love and respect each other without any kind of abuse and violence. We are human and we have to find the HUMANITY we are born to live for.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Yess!!! Miss Howell will destroy this for Amber and this is why Rebecca planted this with Whitney the other day, johnnys team must have known and wanted to plant the seed 👌👌👌

Reactions: 15
Can someone explain to me about the rebuttal bit - can anyone be called on to testify? I’ve seen on twitter about Jennifer Howell who else is likely to be called?

Reactions: 1
Yess!!! Miss Howell will destroy this for Amber and this is why Rebecca planted this with Whitney the other day, johnnys team must have known and wanted to plant the seed 👌👌👌
I really hope AH team don’t try to save their
Remaining hours to use them to cross Jennifer Howell

Reactions: 3
I just watched the Ian Runkle video on locals.com and it was very interesting at the end when they discussed how much time each team has left. Team JD have 10 hours more than Team AH. So if I heard correctly Team JD can run down the clock and even put up rebuttal witnesses after their time runs out who can’t be crossed.
This video is well worth a watch. Very entertaining. I watched it on double speed.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.