Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

oh wow next week is going to be really good for JD's team.

The below is a letter Jennifer wrote to Whitney Heard.

View attachment 1280997

Below is some bollocks that Turdles PR David Shaneyyyyy has been up to creeping on court reporter women?! BOKE

View attachment 1281002
I heard about Heard's PR guy

• "Amber Heard hired PR guru David Shane last month to help paint a picture of Johnny Depp as an alcohol-bingeing abuser who victimized Heard
  • But DailyMail.com can reveal that Shane was arrested for DUI arrests in 2010 and 2012 and left previous jobs after sexual harassment claims against him
  • Former model Hollie Doker, 32, who he met on the dating app Raya, claims he tried to pressure her into sex and then got banned from the site
  • Shane, 49, allegedly paid 'provocatively' dressed women to attend a tech company event
  • He is allegedly nicknamed 'Hurricane Shane' and 'the walking #MeToo case of the PR world' by industry insiders
  • His ex-colleagues tell DailyMail.com Shane was investigated by HR departments at both Hewlett-Packard and Juniper, where he worked as VP of communications
  • They said both cases involved claims of sexual harassment, and Shane left both companies after HR investigations
  • Shane's lawyer denies all the allegations " all quoted from the article that is linked below.

The below is a letter Jennifer wrote to Whitney Heard.

View attachment 1280997

Below is some bollocks that Turdles PR David Shaneyyyyy has been up to creeping on court reporter women?! BOKE

View attachment 1281002

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Additional on Ambers hatred for coke - a co star from a 2008 film says he cant wrap his round Turdles lying because he remembers her snorting on set and using a crucifix as her dipper/cokespoon. There's a pr interview with her getting pretty twitchy jumpy and a pic of her noz full of snow. Yarp!

That girl sure can punch. The beat up of Whitney is covered too. The gall of the lying is hard to believe sometimes! Not just from her but others who are supporting her. Why do they think they can lie in court and not be rumbled?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

I found the post on twitter about Io's deletes pics.

I learnt it too. Looks like Amber is not paying the millions to her lawyers but to her PR-guy.
It's unbelievable, I think there are about 6 accounts affected. Kind of like locking the gate after the horse has bolted.
[/QUOTE]
Perjury charges? As for the closing down of certain sites giving their own OPINIONS, what happened to freedom of speech?
The truth must really be hitting a nerve.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve found myself rewatching on the Emily D baker channel today as I was getting withdrawals 🙈
I have a problem 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm going to pop up shop for a mega pint, some ice cream, and I might get some gummy bears too before putting slippers back on and watching all the new catch ups tonight. People are starting to talk more, bet we get some goodies over the weekend, mmmmmmmmm tea.

giphy-349320911.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
My theory: She love-bombed him while he was having a mid-life crisis. :confused:
Again, this is another classic narcissistic trait. Love bomb your ‘victim’ until they are in your power… then ‘feed’ off them… so she would have got a high off of controlling him and his emotions

• Sick
  • Heart
Again, this is another classic narcissistic trait. Love bomb your ‘victim’ until they are in your power… then ‘feed’ off them… so she would have got a high off of controlling him and his emotions
Yep, same with Markle.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Suppose that actually all that happened in terms of violence was the bathroom door, the stairs and the punch that Travis apparently saw?

JD is not the draw for me nor is AH.
For me, the draw is what happened. Due to this being televised, I am able to follow it.

I grew up with a mother not unlike AH (blonde, petite, beautiful, everyone believing she is all sunshine and flowers with her charm and smiles and dimples in her cheeks - the image/facade she managed to keep up for people who were not her closest, in private an absolute monster, abusive emotionally and physically, pure evil from time to time) and a dad who was cool, loved, famous, somewhat like JD, sans JD'sissues and drug/alcohol abuse.

The abuse we suffered at the hands of our mother was horrible, I do not wish it on anyone (btw, really worried about AH's child).
Also, later in life, I have witnessed abuse and seen lots of female victims of DV/SA but also male victims, including a close friend of mine. My experience is that the male victims of DV/SA have it even worse than females as there is a stigma associated with it, they are too ashamed to seek help and even if they do, they are not believed, there are no structures in place to aid them.

Too many people in society have this binary thinking where they divide abusers and victims by the gender lines (extremely evident if you look at the recent newspaper articles on JD vs AH case, even reputable publications keep propagating this myth). So males are the abusers and females victims, the physically larger one has to be the abuser and smaller one has to be the victim. In reality, there is no such correlation. There are people who abuse/victimise other people.

My interest in this case is the hope that perhaps such a high profile case can shed some light to how things really are, help to bust some dated/erroneous understandings. It is encouraging to see that there is a multitude of people who are able to see it.

And also, as much of my childhood was stolen by such female abuser, I sense it has a certain therapeutic effect on me, helps me to continue healing (as likely I'll spend my whole life recovering from that abuse).

For the same reasons I am also interested in Alice Evans' case as I believe her to be another abuser.
I'm so sorry for all you suffered at the hands of your mother 😞 but I'm glad that you're finding this trial therapeutic in its way.
I totally agree how society divides victims into men = abusers & women = victims. I know it's because the majority of victims are women & always has been but that doesn't help the men who are also victims as they don't get the support or understanding that women do.
Like you I hope if nothing else this case shows that not all abusers are men & hopefully it will put an end to the stigma & shame male victims feel which would encourage them to come forward as victims of DV/IPV.
I finally came onto these threads as I see similarities to Alice Evans (another female abuser) & it was actually really nice when I came on here to see some very familiar names from those threads!
Interestingly from the Alice Evans case I also learned that DV isn't always physical violence as it can encompass a whole range of abusive behaviour. Although at this point we're unsure if her abuse was also physical but if it was it really wouldn't surprise us.
Sending love & hugs to you & hope you continue to heal, ❤ xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's unbelievable, I think there are about 6 accounts affected. Kind of like locking the gate after the horse has bolted.
Perjury charges? As for the closing down of certain sites giving their own OPINIONS, what happened to freedom of speech?
[/QUOTE]

oh wow this is really interesting.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Whenever she would make this face and look at the jury I can’t begin to tell how much it made my blood boil 🤣
I watch a lot of the body language videos as stuff like this is fascinating. The one with the four guys mentioned her facial expressions & a sign of deceit can be how rapidly she changes her expressions which is unnatural. IIRC it's like if someone is relating something genuinely emotional it can then take awhile for them to move onto another facial expression, (kind of like moving out of that painful emotional space I guess) but she flits rapidly between very different expressions depending on who she is looking at. They mentioned her barely hidden inner contempt & anger towards being questioned then a complete rapid switch to a different look for the benefit of the jury. Fascinating stuff.

Reactions: 13
Don't know if it was brought up on here but the "scarring in the nose" could be from the cocaine usage? i think even if Johnny Depp doesn't come out on top of this he's won the court of public opinion anyway which in his industry surely is worth more than getting one up on Ms Heard.

Reactions: 15
Just William said:

oh wow this is really interesting.
[/QUOTE]
Just to confirm my post is in bold not the horse/gate remark above. :) Quotes got mixed up.
But yeah, it's very interesting. (y)

Reactions: 5
I'm still catching up; but a 3 day break is most welcome. One thing I have seen mentioned is snark about Camille hugging depp after cross was completed. Hmm, we have seen elaine hug misheard and yet no one is suggesting they are off to the Caribbean for a cuddle puddle. Camille is a highly skilled litigator, I don't see her throwing away her professional career for an actor with mental health and substance abuse issues. She also hugged Chew, does that mean they are headed for a threesome?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.