Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A day of depos, but they seem to have backfired for #AmberTurd.

They had a genius on the stand to prove a concerted # campaign after Adam Waldman gave info to the papers. All that showed us is that #AmberTurd and #JusticeForJohnnyDepp, plus others trended on Twitter. Depp's team managed to repeat them in Court endlessly and as a result, make the jury aware of public feeling!

This is the new thread

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
There are now 3 threads. The new thread link was posted in #10

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Isn’t JD’s other sister a witness for AH? I wonder when that will be.

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I always got the feeling he never wanted to marry Amber. I mean, I know that is captain obvious, but he made a comment while with Vanessa that marriage is about heart and soul and not about a piece of paper. He never married any of his other girlfriends.

Reactions: 18
It must be hard if your partner is into both sexes and as free with her attentions as AH... the only way is to suspect everybody and tbh there were quite a few.. over 30?

saw an interesting video today about the Thanksgiving dinner with Manson talking to his PA who was there.. in it she comments she felt Amber and her dad were coming onto her, theres also mention of interviewer talking to a car mechanic Amber came onto.. she seems to have sex addiction in addition to everything else

• Sick
Reactions: 14
depressed pothead... with short term memory issues.... no mania... paranoia (fear, envy, vigilance).....

amber combination of mother psychotic sister.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Johnny depp must've given permission. I don't think a subpoena for this trial would over ride patient confidentiality

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.