Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BIB: Yes, this was my initial statement that you had disagreed with.

Regarding people monetising it: I wasn't stating whether he minds it or not, merely observing that it is happening. It happened when he was a shining star, it happens now that he lies on the ground.

You haven't read all my posts relating to this and you are putting words into my mouth.

I never said it was "sad" people are tuning in to watch.
After all, I am one of them. And I am on his side, I think AH was wrong to blackmail him and create a negative public image of him as she profited of him.

What I said instead was:

I find it sad that people are STILL making money from him:
When he was big in movies people were living off him (rent free stays in his penthouses, drinking his wine, eating his food, traveling on his account etc etc). He was being exploited - which was also noticed on this thread.
Now that he is on the ground, has lost movie contracts and lots of money and is going through this hurtful public scandal: people are still making money off him. YouTube, podcasts, even merchandise on Etsy....

That is what I find sad. It reminds me of Marilyn Monroe or Princess Diana - they are icons, but also humans. And somehow products.

Just imagine it would be your life.
Someone is posting about your break-up and people give them fivers to hear opinions on whether you reacted rightly or wrongly and what your chances are of winning joint custody of the jointly owned tarantula.
What does this feel like?
I’m sorry…I completely misunderstood your initial post. I thought you were saying something else entirely.

I agree with what you‘re actually saying now you’ve elaborated.

Reactions: 4
I just watched the Ian Runkle video on locals.com and it was very interesting at the end when they discussed how much time each team has left. Team JD have 10 hours more than Team AH. So if I heard correctly Team JD can run down the clock and even put up rebuttal witnesses after their time runs out who can’t be crossed.
Would be very smart to finish of the witnesses with Jennifer Howell. The fact that cross asked Whitney is she knew her without expanding after that just makes me think it will most likely be brought up otherwise what else would they gain from opening that door. 😏

I have been reliving the AmberTurd moment, the joy on this youtubers face when it's said for the third time is infectious :LOL: 😂

Is it me or does it seem like the witness had to stop himself from smirking when amber turd is mentioned 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whenever she would make this face and look at the jury I can’t begin to tell how much it made my blood boil 🤣
If her make up is so good, why can't it cover dark circles as well as it does 'bruises'?

Houseinhabit can be found on Instagram for the time being.

And a recommendation: Runkle's latest (on his webpage) is really good. He has The Law & Lumber guy visiting and they have really great discussion.
He was staying with the Law and Lumber guy!

Reactions: 6
You know the posts from houseinhabit yesterday re Mollusc, the ones re the sexparty and a film. Are they online anywhere?

And in other news I have left the Danny Devito for Aquaman campaign because..... Chewyyyyyyy :love: 🤭

th-2623556930.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone ever thought that her own sister secretly wants it to go against amber and without directly saying she’s lying because she’s scared of her, she has slipped up and contradicting the stair case story ??

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I just watched the Ian Runkle video on locals.com and it was very interesting at the end when they discussed how much time each team has left. Team JD have 10 hours more than Team AH. So if I heard correctly Team JD can run down the clock and even put up rebuttal witnesses after their time runs out who can’t be crossed.
What did he say about Amber's team f-ing up badly? And how did they does he think?!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.