Elon Musk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw this tweet yesterday and knew something was imminently going to come out about him. He's an absolute creep and gives me the ick

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I saw this tweet yesterday and knew something was imminently going to come out about him. He's an absolute creep and gives me the ick
Oh, that makes sense. So he said that thing about smear campaign because he knew this thing about exposing himself was about to come out.

Or it really is part of a smear campaign.

I wonder if he'll claim his dodgy dealings and sex parties with Amber Turd was also part of this smear campaign.

Reactions: 1
Oh, that makes sense. So he said that thing about smear campaign because he knew this thing about exposing himself was about to come out.

Or it really is part of a smear campaign.

I wonder if he'll claim his dodgy dealings and sex parties with Amber Turd was also part of this smear campaign.

Aha, so is another supposed smear story the one that came out yesterday on insta, about the younger person at the party that he might of got too close to?

I did screenshoot it at the time but not sure if I should post that here right now 🤷‍♀️ :eek:

(Houseinhabit was taken down yesterday. I believe housinhibited is now the back up.) Edit: https://www.instagram.com/houseinhibited/

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Aha, so is the supposed smear story the one that came out yesterday on insta, about the younger person at the party that he might of got too close to?

I did screenshoot it at the time but not sure if I should post that here right now 🤷‍♀️ :eek:

(Houseinhabit was taken down yesterday. I believe housinhabit is now the back up.)
I wondered where she had gone.

I didn't see that about a person at a party. I saw a thing about him exposing himself to a spacex flight attendant

She's not back, houseinhabits back up accounts says she deleted the musk comments thinking it would get her back up but shes still locked out.

What did she say?? Clues??

Last edited:
I cannot imagine Elon having sex. He seems so awkward. Elon trying to flirt must be a sight to behold lol.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I wondered where she had gone.

I didn't see that about a person at a party. I saw a thing about him exposing himself to a spacex flight attendant

She's not back, houseinhabits back up accounts says she deleted the musk comments thinking it would get her back up but shes still locked out.

What did she say?? Clues??
I read about a possible sexpartywithturdlewhereaminorwasthereandturdlefilmedit possibly maybe who knows not I. It was also suggested others involved in current court case are aware. I only heard about the spacexhorsey girl later when I went for a nose. I've not seen anywhere else post any screenshots yet, I'll nose around online for a link and see what appears today. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I cannot imagine Elon having sex. He seems so awkward. Elon trying to flirt must be a sight to behold lol.
Apparently amber turd was arranging sex parties for him long before she got with Jonny. Apparently Cara Delevingne was a regular. Which poses the question, was Cara doing it for pay, favours or did she actually want to bone that plastic faces nerd.

• Wow
Apparently amber turd was arranging sex parties for him long before she got with Jonny. Apparently Cara Delevingne was a regular. Which poses the question, was Cara doing it for pay, favours or did she actually want to bone that plastic faces nerd.
Cara is strange enough that it could be for just about any reason you can think of.

Well it did get me to thinking about the tea on Julia Stone running a dungeon when she popped up liking some Turdle posts recently. Have these girls been making old mens s&m dreams come true, and filming it?

• Sick
Well it did get me to thinking about the tea on Julia Stone running a dungeon when she popped up liking some Turdle posts recently. Have these girls been making old mens s&m dreams come true, and filming it?
I've just read an allegation that Turd was blackmailing Elon. So maybe you're right. Maybe they film then blackmail.

• Wow
I've just read an allegation that Turd was blackmailing Elon. So maybe you're right. Maybe they film then blackmail.
If it looks like sexual entrapment and smells like sexual entrapment..... wahhhh! Smile for the camera!

I wonder when Cara and Heard first met? Cara had probs with Weinstein iirc.

There's claims that Turd tried to blackmail Depp as well. When he didn't give her what she wanted she brought forwarding the violence allegations.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Musk gives me the CREEPS, I don't even know what it is, every time I see a picture of his big smug head my stomach churns 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 5
is this his way to confirm that the allegations are true given that he settled? lol

Reactions: 3
If he's tweeting this....

... and they are going after him over sex.
Hilary Clinton in somehow involved.
(Has she sold the Democratic Party back to the Democratic Party yet?)

• Haha
is this his way to confirm that the allegations are true given that he settled? lol
In regards to anything that falls under the Tesla banner yep. I reckon this story is a whitewash, admit something a bit dodge but not massive dodge when being accused of something much dodgier elsewhere. Misdirection. Timed to coincide with the other story doing the rounds mentioned above about his personal life. I hear tell theres a pic of him in his favourite leather and chains outfit somewhere 😂 😂

Old story

New Story! - He's still trying to get in those clubs, just last month...... in a zoro mask 😂 again no damn pix though, we need cartoons!

If it looks like sexual entrapment and smells like sexual entrapment..... wahhhh! Smile for the camera!

I wonder when Cara and Heard first met? Cara had probs with Weinstein iirc.
I think Cara and Amber became friends in 2014, probably through mutual friends. They were in that London Fields movie together too, whenever that was filmed

I think Cara and Amber became friends in 2014, probably through mutual friends. They were in that London Fields movie together too, whenever that was filmed
Thanks, yes thats seems right. When did Elon meet Turdle if they did know each other before Johnny?