Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just William said:
It's unbelievable, I think there are about 6 accounts affected. Kind of like locking the gate after the horse has bolted.

oh wow this is really interesting.
Just to confirm my post is in bold not the horse/gate remark above. :) Quotes got mixed up.
But yeah, it's very interesting. (y)
[/QUOTE]
oh okay, I see what you are saying about the quotes getting mixed up, yes, I didn't post that. I believe it was Just William that posted that. SOrry.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm going to pop up shop for a mega pint, some ice cream, and I might get some gummy bears too before putting slippers back on and watching all the new catch ups tonight. People are starting to talk more, bet we get some goodies over the weekend, mmmmmmmmm tea.

View attachment 1281139
Stoppp I've started eating gummy bears at my desk :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
my eyesight is dreadful Dotty and I can't get this to zoom in.. do you have knowledge of where I can find this in readable form? x
here's a link to it on twitter. if you go to twitter you can click on all of the four boxes and they should appear in a larger form, so that you may be able to see it better.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Don't know if it was brought up on here but the "scarring in the nose" could be from the cocaine usage? i think even if Johnny Depp doesn't come out on top of this he's won the court of public opinion anyway which in his industry surely is worth more than getting one up on Ms Heard.
I think I mentioned that on here too but also if she has had a nose job which she has, surely could be from that? They brake the nose in order to do nose job im sure x

Reactions: 2
I'm still catching up; but a 3 day break is most welcome. One thing I have seen mentioned is snark about Camille hugging depp after cross was completed. Hmm, we have seen elaine hug misheard and yet no one is suggesting they are off to the Caribbean for a cuddle puddle. Camille is a highly skilled litigator, I don't see her throwing away her professional career for an actor with mental health and substance abuse issues. She also hugged Chew, does that mean they are headed for a threesome?
Agree completely. If we want to talk misogyny, the media asking Camille if she’s dating JD is the most blatant example of it I’ve seen in a long time. Absurd.

Reactions: 24
I think I mentioned that on here too but also if she has had a nose job which she has, surely could be from that? They brake the nose in order to do nose job im sure x
That's what I asked earlier. I don't know if a nose job break is 'neater' than a normal break. But as there aren't any medical records submitted, I doubt we'll get the answer!

Sorry for my ignorance, but what do you mean?
The 9 jurors get whittled down to 7

Reactions: 6
Maybe Elon isn't funding Amber's legal team.... at least directly.

And it may explain the mentions of Marilyn Manson in this case.

Check out #waldmignons on twitter....

And the curious post from 4th Feb 2021.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Do we know whether Elon Musk is her baby’s father? If so, she’ll never starve, will she?

What do you think about Dr. Curry? She was very, very professional, but... what if she lied a bit?

Just thinking out loud...

Which rebuttal witnesses will the Depp team put up to burn off Amber's remaining 8 hours.... to give them no chance to reply to Jennifer Howell?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.