Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Ohhh Camille, someone needs to write a song about ya!

She makes old men stutter. Yes, Miss, no Miss, thats correct Miss, I wasnt there Miss.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OHHHH CAMILLEEEEEE

The appreciation I have for this woman is unreal

• Heart
Reactions: 9
OK my thumb was sliced off in a door, not crushed, SLICED, a door is not sharp (wooden living room door, my 3 year old sister at the time slammed it on me, I still pull her up for it lol) my thumb came CLEAN OFF. No crushing, no fragmented bone, it was sliced like Johnny's, so if a blunt door edge can do it then I'm damn sure a glass bottle can. FFS. This guy getting five grand a day for talking crap...

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I can’t watch this fool 😳 especially with JD staring at him it’s hide behind the cushion tit… 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i need the camera to do a zoom in on Amber Heard's face sulking as she sees this is not going to plan πŸ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.