Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If her make up is so good, why can't it cover dark circles as well as it does 'bruises'?

He was staying with the Law and Lumber guy!
bingo about the make up

he made this tik tok before it was confirmed that Amber basically used a bruise kit, a kit used to create bruises with make up. Amber is so crazy imo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
here is houseinhabit back up IG acccount

here's a link to her twitter page and an explanation about what is going on.
Houseinhabit say they have removed the posts regarding Elon in the hope it would get main back. I was just wondering if they showed up online anywhere else.

Reactions: 1
Houseinhabit say they have removed the posts regarding Elon in the hope it would get main back. I was just wondering if they showed up online anywhere else.
Yeah I saw that, I have no idea right now. She will probably put it back up when things calm down a bit for her.

My 13 year old came out of his bedroom playing this song this morning. He says everyone is listening to it at the moment 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Nooo I completely forgot there's no court on Fridays! What am I going to do today 😭 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
bingo about the make up

Her hair and makeup choices are totally puzzling to me. Like he said, she claims to be an expert in concealing cuts and bruises, yet she’s rocking bronzer that’s clearly about 5 shades too dark. Also, you can hide dark circles but you can’t hide puffiness and swelling. She’s purposely keeping those eye bags, IMO. She’s clearly had cheek fillers and botox but she hasn’t had tear trough filler??? She wants everyone to see how tired and distressed she is. I’m so cynical of everything she’s doing at this point… I see an errant strand of hair and I’m like 🧐

Reactions: 20
What did he say about Amber's team f-ing up badly? And how did they does he think?!
They were perplexed, they could not understand why they would do it. Especially as all these depositions were prerecorded and they knew the content, so it is crazy they wanted these out there. As it was already late and they had started to joke more and more, they had 4 theories:

1) Elaine got hold of a bunch of Amber Heard's drugs and had a party; or
2) Amber Heard is calling the shots and directing her lawyers to do these things; or
2) It was for the benefit of the court of public opinion. So people would think that an evil lawyer posted damaging stuff about Amber and when asked about is hiding behind his lawyering; or

4) Amber Heard's lawyers have realised that their case is so bad and as they want to work in the future, they want to switch over to the winning team and are slowly meandering over to Johnny Depp's camp, in a way that no one would notice.

Her hair and makeup choices are totally puzzling to me. Like he said, she claims to be an expert in concealing cuts and bruises, yet she’s rocking bronzer that’s clearly about 5 shades too dark. Also, you can hide dark circles but you can’t hide puffiness and swelling. She’s purposely keeping those eye bags, IMO. She’s clearly had cheek fillers and botox but she hasn’t had tear trough filler??? She wants everyone to see how tired and distressed she is. I’m so cynical of everything she’s doing at this point… I see an errant strand of hair and I’m like 🧐
With her sartorial choices, she is channelling a female WWII Nazi concentration camp guard or prison matron. Not a great choice if you want the jury to believe you were the victim.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I understand and the hair stylist changes everyday too.

This video is a tour of the court room. I didn't realise how close the jurors are to the witness stand. It must of been so uncomfortable when Heard was just staring during side bars.

Reactions: 10
They were perplexed, they could not understand why they would do it. Especially as all these depositions were prerecorded and they knew the content, so it is crazy they wanted these out there. As it was already late and they had started to joke more and more, they had 4 theories:

1) Elaine got hold of a bunch of Amber Heard's drugs and had a party; or
2) Amber Heard is calling the shots and directing her lawyers to do these things; or
2) It was for the benefit of the court of public opinion. So people would think that an evil lawyer posted damaging stuff about Amber and when asked about is hiding behind his lawyering; or

4) Amber Heard's lawyers have realised that their case is so bad and as they want to work in the future, they want to switch over to the winning team and are slowly meandering over to Johnny Depp's camp, in a way that no one would notice.

With her sartorial choices, she is channelling a female WWII Nazi concentration camp guard or prison matron. Not a great choice if you want the jury to believe you were the victim.
I'm in no way a legal expert but I doubt any of those things are plausible. Seems like this guy is camp Johnny?

Yeah I saw that, I have no idea right now. She will probably put it back up when things calm down a bit for her.
Do gissa a shout if you see anything please and thankye's, Elon is being accused of trying to dick one of his spacex crew today too, if anyone fancies a gander over 'ere. Tea is currently Turdle was organising sex parties for Elon way before she got with Johnny, oooeerrrrrrrrrrrrr missus!

This video is a tour of the court room. I didn't realise how close the jurors are to the witness stand. It must of been so uncomfortable when Heard was just staring during side bars.
The soundtrack and the gummy bears 😂 :LOL:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
So yesterday we were shown video of the acting coach testifying that AH loses weight when she's stressed. She's now taking part in a 6 week trial against her so called abuser, yet weight isn't dropping off her. Does that mean seeing your so called abuser isn't stressful? I would have thought that was one of the most stressful situations a victim of abuse could encounter.

Reactions: 26
The main issue I have is that with all of the secret recordings Amber did when she was Johnny, not one shows any abuse. If he was really physically assaulting her on a regular basis then surely she would have the evidence to show it...

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.