John Stones #9 JS5 is living the dream, he's got a self-entertaining harem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NO! NO BUCKET HATS!

Btw, can you pls link me all your favourite John stories?
Waking Up in Vegas (OFC)

The greatest fic of all time, we're starting a book club this week reading a chapter a week and posting our thoughts here if you'd like to join! - Parachute series (Jack)

Summertime (Jack)

You've Got Me Singing the Blues (Jack)

My absolute fave - Sun City (Pickford)

ENT series - read this on a constant loop (Pickford)

All Too Well (Pickford) - this is one of the best things I've ever read, it's so poignant

Boy We Can Do So Much More Together (Ruben)

Loved this one but it hasn't been updated in a while - Lover (Ruben)

Stay (Ruben)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Waking Up in Vegas (OFC)

The greatest fic of all time, we're starting a book club this week reading a chapter a week and posting our thoughts here if you'd like to join! - Parachute series (Jack)

Summertime (Jack)

All Too Well (Pickford) - this is one of the best things I've ever read, it's so poignant

Stay (Ruben)
Ooooh I needed this list too 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Waking Up in Vegas (OFC)

Summertime (Jack)

Stay (Ruben)
can you explain the book club thingy a bit more pls? AND THERE ARE PICKERS STORIES?😍😍😍

can you explain the book club thingy a bit more pls? AND THERE ARE PICKERS STORIES?😍😍😍
Book club explained here:

Jordan and John are my OTP. I will not hear any different, I only tolerate him with Jack because the writing is good. I'll entertain him and Ruben/Leroy but Jordan is the one.

• Heart
Waking Up in Vegas (OFC)

Summertime (Jack)

Stay (Ruben)
This list is *Chef’s kiss*

• Heart
Book club explained here:

Jordan and John are my OTP. I will not hear any different, I only tolerate him with Jack because the writing is good. I'll entertain him and Ruben/Leroy but Jordan is the one.
wait are those stories you linked with the guys being in a relationship?

I might leave reading it until it’s finished. The writer has put the total number of chapters on now
Don't do that! I like us all reading together so I can fangirl here as well as in the comments.

@NinaJonas yes, all but Waking Up in Vegas are John/male we're lacking in John/girl content. But luckily the one we have is amazing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Waking Up in Vegas (OFC)

Summertime (Jack)

Stay (Ruben)
Do you think we wouldn't notice you leaving your own off here?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don't do that! I like us all reading together so I can fangirl here as well as in the comments.

@NinaJonas yes, all but Waking Up in Vegas are John/male we're lacking in John/girl content. But luckily the one we have is amazing.
They’re posting too much. I can’t keep up with it 🤣🤣

the best one, and she’s left it off!!

• Heart
I'm feeling shy.

Once again I'm a puddle over WUIV. It's everything.

Someone take my meeting at 3 for me please, I'll send you the slides, I'm too in love.

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm feeling shy.

Once again I'm a puddle over WUIV. It's everything.

Someone take my meeting at 3 for me please, I'll send you the slides, I'm too in love.
pls link yours! I once read one called “All or nothing” but I can’t remember if it was yours or from someone else

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.