John Stones #9 JS5 is living the dream, he's got a self-entertaining harem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If we do a chapter a week that will mean everyone has plenty time to read.

Start tomorrow?

I'd say, if you can get 1,000 words a day down you're probably on to a winner. I have 78 since I got up šŸ˜‚
I have 600 words in note form that have been there for a few weeks, then another few hundred words of notes for the next chapter on another page. Canā€™t form any of them into a sentence šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I have 600 words in note form that have been there for a few weeks, then another few hundred words of notes for the next chapter on another page. Canā€™t form any of them into a sentence šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«
I'm convinced ability to write is related to cycles.

Ovulating, so should technically be feeling 'inspired', but I got nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
If we do a chapter a week that will mean everyone has plenty time to read.

Start tomorrow?

I'd say, if you can get 1,000 words a day down you're probably on to a winner. I have 78 since I got up šŸ˜‚
I have 2500 words on a JG thing, and 700 on an JS thing so far this weekend... I'm just playing around for now

Happy to go at whatever pace is comfortable for the group.

One chapter a week works.
Was going to suggest a way of doing two chapters a week but I think we've got to live in hope of an update and those of us who have read to the current position will want to skip ahead to read that out of order I think! Without disrupting the re-read cycle.

Maybe put book club chat under spoilers so the thread doesn't get completely taken over by it and we can still have our other conversations and those who don't like fics don't feel excluded.

And we can start with the prequel which is a standalone fic in its own right so should be a nice intro for those who are reading for the first time.
One chapter a week should work, and starting with the prequel should be a good intro, because I've read snippets about it here, but I still have no clue what I'm getting into.

• Heart
Happy to go at whatever pace is comfortable for the group.

One chapter a week works.
Was going to suggest a way of doing two chapters a week but I think we've got to live in hope of an update and those of us who have read to the current position will want to skip ahead to read that out of order I think! Without disrupting the re-read cycle.

Maybe put book club chat under spoilers so the thread doesn't get completely taken over by it and we can still have our other conversations and those who don't like fics don't feel excluded.

And we can start with the prequel which is a standalone fic in its own right so should be a nice intro for those who are reading for the first time.
I was going to ask if it was finished. Obviously @cobette bullied me in to reading it and I couldnā€™t figure out if it just ended or it was unfinished šŸ¤£

• Heart
  • Haha
Foden girlfriend has read his phone whilst he was swimming in the sea and caused a massive row on a beach in corfu. I love tit like this. Whatā€™s he done šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was going to ask if it was finished. Obviously @cobette bullied me in to reading it and I couldnā€™t figure out if it just ended or it was unfinished šŸ¤£
Fairly sure it's unfinished, the author mentioned in the comments a plan to cover the whole season so I think we have a few more chapters to come.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm convinced ability to write is related to cycles.

Ovulating, so should technically be feeling 'inspired', but I got nothing.
Iā€™ve been through almost a full cycle since the last chapter andā€¦still got nothing šŸ¤£

• Haha
Iā€™ve been through almost a full cycle since the last chapter andā€¦still got nothing šŸ¤£
Coincidently about the time you started fixating on the šŸø.

Just face it Rubes, he's ruined you too.

You want him.

Shoe horn him in your chapter and see where it takes you.

• Haha
Coincidently about the time you started fixating on the šŸø.

Just face it Rubes, he's ruined you too.

You want him.

Shoe horn him in your chapter and see where it takes you.
Heā€™s possibly very briefly in the next chapter anyway šŸ¤£ Not in a way that would excite you though, sorry. Just in a ā€œJack needs a friendā€ way. Iā€™ve bollocksed it up though because the one other footballer already featured is fictional, but I havenā€™t got the energy to start making everyone else fictional, so there may be some real and some fictional.

I donā€™t think things through, story of my life.

• Heart
Heā€™s possibly very briefly in the next chapter anyway šŸ¤£ Not in a way that would excite you though, sorry. Just in a ā€œJack needs a friendā€ way. Iā€™ve bollocksed it up though because the one other footballer already featured is fictional, but I havenā€™t got the energy to start making everyone else fictional, so there may be some real and some fictional.

I donā€™t think things through, story of my life.
Good, I only like him when he appears in Jack fics as his mate, not when he goes around shagging the girls mates, because that makes me rage.

I love the fictional footballer! I like that you've created this little world. So sexy and elite.

I see why would wouldn't want to go wild with the fictional footballers though, hard to keep track of and people might be like 'where's X?!'

• Heart
Okay, here we go, in preparation for tomorrow....

Parachute Book Club

The fic:

Reading schedule: One chapter per week running Monday - Sunday, beginning with reading "If You're Under Him, You Ain't Getting Over Him" the week starting 27th June.

Would be nice to put the bigger conversations in spoiler tags to facilitate the other ongoing conversations, example post:

Pictures of bae

Serious life discussion

Extensive literary analysis slash endless squeeing

What's your favourite pasta sauce?
And I think we should definitely use spoiler tags if we're talking about stuff we know comes later in the fic, out of respect for first time readers. Can put spoilers within spoilers if need be for example:

General chat about how we feel about the chapter
Aaah when John says X five chapters later is he referring to the conversation about Y here?

I'm excited! šŸŖ‚

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Perhaps when the new season gets up and going, that'll make your creative bits tingle again
You're right about that, Holiday Abe isn't necessarily for everyone.

Parachute Book Club

The fic:

Reading schedule: One chapter per week running Monday - Sunday, beginning with reading "If You're Under Him, You Ain't Getting Over Him" the week starting 27th June.

Would be nice to put the bigger conversations in spoiler tags to facilitate the other ongoing conversations, example post:

And I think we should definitely use spoiler tags if we're talking about stuff we know comes later in the fic, out of respect for first time readers. Can put spoilers within spoilers if need be for example:

Aaah when John says X five chapters later is he referring to the conversation about Y here?

I'm excited! šŸŖ‚
I'm buzzing at this! Can we have a list of everyone who is participating so we can tag them so no-one misses our recaps when we inevitably post at different times!?

• Heart
Hang on, how many people actually write on here and why am I missing all of this??

do you think the end of WUIV will have a big reveal of the writer like with Wagatha Christieā€¦

Itā€™sā€¦.

@LurkingAnnie šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hang on, how many people actually write on here and why am I missing all of this??

do you think the end of WUIV will have a big reveal like Wagatha Christieā€¦

Itā€™sā€¦.

@LurkingAnnie šŸ¤£
I WOULD LOVE THAT TO HAPPEN!

I've now given up on ever finding out who the Parachute author is, I was convinced it was a Tattler at one point, now I'm not sure.

Have also suspected every single one of you of being behind WUIV.

• Heart

do you think the end of WUIV will have a big reveal like Wagatha Christieā€¦

Itā€™sā€¦.

@LurkingAnnie šŸ¤£
I don't write šŸ˜’

Used to dream of being an author but then I realised I have a little style but literally no imagination. Basically am a born critic.

So I just read and shower the fics with my love. ā¤

Think a fair few in here write though.

• Heart
Good, I only like him when he appears in Jack fics as his mate, not when he goes around shagging the girls mates, because that makes me rage.

I love the fictional footballer! I like that you've created this little world. So sexy and elite.

I see why would wouldn't want to go wild with the fictional footballers though, hard to keep track of and people might be like 'where's X?!'
If he appears I wonā€™t let him shag anyone out of loyalty to all of you here ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Parachute Book Club

The fic:

I'm excited! šŸŖ‚
Count me in! ā¤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.