John Stones #9 JS5 is living the dream, he's got a self-entertaining harem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm feeling shy.

Once again I'm a puddle over WUIV. It's everything.

Someone take my meeting at 3 for me please, I'll send you the slides, I'm too in love.
Your story is absolutely brilliant and deserves its place in the list.
And WUIV…
the new chapter has me all soft inside

pls link yours! I once read one called “All or nothing” but I can’t remember if it was yours or from someone else

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
yeah I already read that one! Loved every minute! Like I was so hooked that I took a later train back home😂 what is WIUV?
Me messing up the acronyms apparently 😂 It should say WUIV, but I’m typing in between reporting on exams, so I didn’t check to see whether there were any typos there.
Waking up in Vegas is linked in the list above!

Me messing up the acronyms apparently 😂 It should say WUIV, but I’m typing in between reporting on exams, so I didn’t check to see whether there were any typos there.
Waking up in Vegas is linked in the list above!
OH that’s what it means! Gonna read it as soon as I finished temptation island

Reactions: 1
Baby bae interview I've never seen before - I expect all 228 views on part 2 are @LurkingAnnie

Weeping at him saying he wasn't strong enough to play CB in the Championship

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I actually need to go home before I kill someone. I cannot get anything done because of people interrupting me or them being useless than Keano. I just had to go out and buy a spanner ffs because they've lost the other one, only for them to find it as soon as I get back.

I am hungry. I am hormonal. I want to kick something. I want to cry.

Have had to pause and un-pause those videos about 20 times. Just want to listen to him talk forever.

Happy Monday indeed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I actually need to go home before I kill someone. I cannot get anything done because of people interrupting me or them being useless than Keano. I just had to go out and buy a spanner ffs because they've lost the other one, only for them to find it as soon as I get back.

Have had to pause and un-pause those videos about 20 times. Just want to listen to him talk forever.

Happy Monday indeed.
Why do you need a spanner?

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Happy Monday indeed.
Oh no! Sorry it’s been a tit day. I hope you get home soon, eat some comfort food, and watch 100 bae videos. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Happy Monday indeed.

What time can you leave? Can you go early and finish what you need to do at home?

Big hugs for you gorge ❤

imago0035478450w.jpg
gettyimages-1401607713-612x612 (1).jpg

Why have I never seen this one of him hugging his mum 😭😭😭
imago1003574843w.jpg
gettyimages-1371580118-612x612.jpg
tumblr_1910bf5ffac0216100ed2becb4804220_af5b7b6c_1280.png

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.