John Stones #9 JS5 is living the dream, he's got a self-entertaining harem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JOHN NOMIDDLENAME STONES, I am calling you out, sir. We have just seen a pic of Abe in his pants and Ruben has posted yet another bare chest IG story that is so beautifully vibrant you can almost smell the suncream and sexy hint of sweat. And WTF are you doing? Sat at home watching Netflix? Give us more shirtless pics, man.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
JOHN NOMIDDLENAME STONES, I am calling you out, sir. We have just seen a pic of Abe in his pants and Ruben has posted yet another bare chest IG story that is so beautifully vibrant you can almost smell the suncream and sexy hint of sweat. And WTF are you doing? Sat at home watching Netflix? Give us more shirtless pics, man.
We're cursed to love a selfish man. 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You tell him bird

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Just out of order, he’s not even giving us any crumbs 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm at work and I've read them and I'm a puddle!

What did you think? I'm gonna comment on them when I'm home if I leave this prison at a decent hour.
I'm just convinced that men and honest communication are two things that in theory should go together hand in hand, but it just doesn't really happen sometimes in practice, even if it were so easy. I kinda want to see him fess it all up to avoid the drama, but then again, drama makes for great writing.

All in all, their relationship is adorable, especially since she started staying with him, and you just know they're falling for each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I'm just convinced that men and honest communication are two things that in theory should go together hand in hand, but it just doesn't really happen sometimes in practice, even if it were so easy. I kinda want to see him fess it all up to avoid the drama, but then again, drama makes for great writing.

All in all, their relationship is adorable, especially since she started staying with him, and you just know they're falling for each other.
Sorry I took so long to reply, was waiting until I got home to my laptop so I could reply properly. Am now lying in my bed eating leftover pizza. Don't shame me.

I'm living for the drama. I'm a wuss and I'd have let them live happily ever after really quickly, maybe some work and family drama, but I LOVE the curveball of (what I also presume is) an ex.

My heart sank when he lied to her. I'm so disappointed in him, they've been getting along so well, faced plenty of hurdles so far that there's no reason for it.

I think it's completely natural given her recent heartbreak that she'd just want everything to go well and not press too much regards things she's not sure about. So well written.

I'm obsessed with it. It could be a novel. I'm desperate to know who the author is.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I hate Mondays.

Finished work 7 hours ago and got a stupid call at 10am.

Stroppy af.

• Sad
I hate Mondays.

Finished work 7 hours ago and got a stupid call at 10am.

Stroppy af.
Are you meant to be working today?

Misery love company. I've been up since 5.30 despite having no where to be this morning. Starting making my way through Inside City, wish these bastards would make a proper playlist of them.

• Sad
Are you meant to be working today?

Misery love company. I've been up since 5.30 despite having no where to be this morning. Starting making my way through Inside City, wish these bastards would make a proper playlist of them.
Yeh admin today but 10am is too early.

Your sleeping pattern is going to go to tit this week. You'll be napping by lunch.

Your plans for today sound good to me. Currently raging at everyone in the world, including him. Stupid beautiful civilised prick enjoying his summer in a dignified fashion and not letting us see his dick. Hate him.

• Haha
Yeh admin today but 10am is too early.

Your sleeping pattern is going to go to tit this week. You'll be napping by lunch.

Your plans for today sound good to me. Currently raging at everyone in the world, including him. Stupid beautiful civilised prick enjoying his summer in a dignified fashion and not letting us see his dick. Hate him.
He thought he was doing such a good job with those boat photos, but even that doesn't satisfy us. I am optimistic (read: desperate) we will get something before pre season.

I'm going into central this afternoon for a facial (unfortunately not from bae 💦) and to try to find some work clothes as it's occurred to me that I will actually have to wear office appropriate wear and nothing smart from pre pandemic fits me anymore 👍👍👍

• Heart
I'm not talking to him until he gives us something. I'm on strike. Not even going to acknowledge his existence.

Do not envy the work clothes shopping.

Despite me only having 6 weeks of furlough none of my 2019 clothes fit either. That's what happens when you go from being on feet all day to literally doing nothing. My entire wardrobe basically went in the bin.

Love New Look for smart stuff. My friend always gets her stuff there and I weap into my uniform in gratitude that I don't have to worry about what I wear every day.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.