John Stones #9 JS5 is living the dream, he's got a self-entertaining harem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not talking to him until he gives us something. I'm on strike. Not even going to acknowledge his existence.

Do not envy the work clothes shopping.

Despite me only having 6 weeks of furlough none of my 2019 clothes fit either. That's what happens when you go from being on feet all day to literally doing nothing. My entire wardrobe basically went in the bin.

Love New Look for smart stuff. My friend always gets her stuff there and I weap into my uniform in gratitude that I don't have to worry about what I wear every day.
Poor guy won’t know what to do with himself, if you don’t acknowledge him.

I’m so happy that I don’t have to shop for work clothes - I get to wear the scrubs the hospital provides us with. I don’t envy anyone having to go out and shop responsibly. 😂

Sorry I took so long to reply, was waiting until I got home to my laptop so I could reply properly. Am now lying in my bed eating leftover pizza. Don't shame me.

I'm living for the drama. I'm a wuss and I'd have let them live happily ever after really quickly, maybe some work and family drama, but I LOVE the curveball of (what I also presume is) an ex.

My heart sank when he lied to her. I'm so disappointed in him, they've been getting along so well, faced plenty of hurdles so far that there's no reason for it.

I think it's completely natural given her recent heartbreak that she'd just want everything to go well and not press too much regards things she's not sure about. So well written.

I'm obsessed with it. It could be a novel. I'm desperate to know who the author is.
I hate being lied to - and I don’t mean the “was it my turn to buy milk? I didn’t know” kind of white lie. There’s something about such blatant dishonesty that sullies a friendship or relationship and makes it difficult for me to trust someone fully anymore. 😫 let’s hope that doesn’t happen for Abbie and John. WUIV bae needs to man up and tell her.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Decided to cheer myself up with a Greggs breakfast, their delivery is turned off. Cunts.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Decided to cheer myself up with a Greggs breakfast, their delivery is turned off. Cunts.
Noooooooo. My Greggs is so reliable, I would be devestated if they let me down

McD instead? Double mcmuffin is the deal of the day on their app today

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Noooooooo. My Greggs isn so reliable, I would be devestated if they let me down

McD instead? Double mcmuffin is the deal of the day on their app today
Thanks, have ordered McDs. Is it any wonder my clothes don't fit!?

What is our life that we know that the app deals are on any given day!? What did you have for dinner last night in the end?

Keano has declared that Gabby is now his enemy 😭

Gabby has taken this badly.

gettyimages-1266493675-2048x2048.jpg

2022-06-27 (2).png

• Heart
Thanks, have ordered McDs. Is it any wonder my clothes don't fit!?

What is our life that we know that the app deals are on any given day!? What did you have for dinner last night in the end?

Keano has declared that Gabby is now his enemy 😭

Gabby has taken this badly.

View attachment 1373001
View attachment 1373000
99% of this thread is just food chat isn't it, mainly takeaways. Ffs.

What did you go for? I had faux nandos last night from a local chicken place I've ordered from before, it was ok but wish I'd gone for something else. They also sent me the rankest looking coleslaw instead of onion rings 😒

I feel nothing about Gabby going. He has not imprinted on me unfortunately.

• Sad
Morning!!!

Hope everyone is ok… gutted to not wake up to photos again😢

i live in an area where NO ONE delivers… it’s awful 🤣

but here’s someone else instead for the sun city fans…

01F36457-F3A0-4847-A1B4-98A77B52CB26.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
99% of this thread is just food chat isn't it, mainly takeaways. Ffs.

What did you go for? I had faux nandos last night from a local chicken place I've ordered from before, it was ok but wish I'd gone for something else. They also sent me the rankest looking coleslaw instead of onion rings 😒

I feel nothing about Gabby going. He has not imprinted on me unfortunately.
I think I love him because he's small. I have a lot of admiration for how young he was when he came to the PL and he couldn't even speak the language. I'm also sentimental so I am sad to lose anyone.

I got the double sausage McMuffin, hash brown and a coke, not exciting. It's here already wtf.

Our local faux Nandos is decent, but even the mild is super spicy from there. It's pricey too!

I actually love cooking, I'm just supremely lazy recently.

Morning!!!

Hope everyone is ok… gutted to not wake up to photos again😢

i live in an area where NO ONE delivers… it’s awful 🤣

but here’s someone else instead for the sun city fans…

View attachment 1373017
HOW FIT DOES HE LOOK!? I never think he looks fit. Ever.

Look at his fluffy hair. Swooning.

• Heart
I think I love him because he's small. I have a lot of admiration for how young he was when he came to the PL and he couldn't even speak the language. I'm also sentimental so I am sad to lose anyone.

I got the double sausage McMuffin, hash brown and a coke, not exciting. It's here already wtf.

Our local faux Nandos is decent, but even the mild is super spicy from there. It's pricey too!

I actually love cooking, I'm just supremely lazy recently.

HOW FIT DOES HE LOOK!? I never think he looks fit. Ever.

Look at his fluffy hair. Swooning.
I know, right?? Seen him in a completely different light now… and I’ve met him multiple times. He’s NEVER been this fit before

• Heart
I know, right?? Seen him in a completely different light now… and I’ve met him multiple times. He’s NEVER been this fit before
And a nip too. What a treat.

Go find me Tarky looking sexy please. Fittest backline in the Prem.

• Heart
In my head, I’m picturing him having the best time at Glasto in shorts and wellies 🤣

and a bucket hat…

because if he was with me, that’s what we would have done 🤣
💦💦💦

Quite a baptism for Mr 'never been to a gig', sounds fit though.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.