John Stones #9 JS5 is living the dream, he's got a self-entertaining harem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where was the spanner in the end?
Always covering the important questions 😂 On a shelf in the office. Where is it no used to anyone. I'm too small, they should know by now never to store things above head height.

What time can you leave? Can you go early and finish what you need to do at home?

Big hugs for you gorge ❤

View attachment 1373986View attachment 1373987

Why have I never seen this one of him hugging his mum 😭😭😭View attachment 1373988View attachment 1373989View attachment 1373990
Have never seen him with his mum either 😭 😭 😭 What a cutie.

I can go at 6. I will be running to the car.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Always covering the important questions 😂 On a shelf in the office. Where is it no used to anyone. I'm too small, they should know by now never to store things above head height.

Have never seen him with his mum either 😭 😭 😭 What a cutie.

I can go at 6. I will be running to the car.
That's why I keep tall people around, so they can get whatever the duck is on the upper shelves down for me - especially if they put it there in the first place, I'm going to use them to bring it down to my level of tininess.

Aw, he and his mum 🥰

That's.... 33 minutes to go. Best put on your running shoes now.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm going to guess, in someone's hand or already next to the machine it is needed for
Makes sense that no one would want to take the blame for the missing spanner…

when I worked in a nursery you wasn’t allowed food in the rooms but you need a pick me up when you looking after twenty 0-2 year olds and I had what I referred to as my galaxy hole. It was a roll of duck tape I hid galaxy in… my manager found it and left it on the communications book and wanted to know who had done it.

You know for a fact I snatched up my galaxy and duck tape and didn’t mention it was me and she was fuming but no one grassed on me so I got away with it.

This is where my old manager is a massive JS fan cause I know there can’t be two witches out here with a galaxy hole

• Haha
Reactions: 5

when I worked in a nursery you wasn’t allowed food in the rooms but you need a pick me up when you looking after twenty 0-2 year olds and I had what I referred to as my galaxy hole. It was a roll of duck tape I hid galaxy in… my manager found it and left it on the communications book and wanted to know who had done it.

You know for a fact I snatched up my galaxy and duck tape and didn’t mention it was me and she was fuming but no one grassed on me so I got away with it.

This is where my old manager is a massive JS fan cause I know there can’t be two witches out here with a galaxy hole
You lost me at galaxy hole. I am crying.

JS please come in my galaxy hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Galaxy hole! :ROFLMAO: I am actually laughing like a crazy person alone in my house right now.

• Haha
Tell me if I've been living under a rock and we've seen these before?

I am sifting through Imago where the mum hug pic was, before I continue through 90 odd pages, these aren't exactly the same as on getty are they?

imago1012573338s.jpg
imago1012573340s.jpg
imago1012783663s.jpg
imago1012458145s.jpg
imago1012488053s.jpg
imago1012489819s.jpg
imago1012636975s.jpg
imago1012489754s.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6

I am sifting through Imago where the mum hug pic was, before I continue through 90 odd pages, these aren't exactly the same as on getty are they?

NO WE HAVE NOT SEEN THESE BEFORE!

You flash that leg baby.

ffs can people stop walking in on me when I am trying to perve.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

I definitely haven’t seen the one with the microphone or the one on his knees in England kit. Gorgeous!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.