Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I have finally logged off for the last time 😱

Feels a bit bittersweet, I've been here for 5 years and it has been transformational for me careerwise, and I have made some amazing friends. But definitely doing the right thing by leaving. Now I just need to worry about the new job 🤦‍♀️

I have a Chinese on the way, and am going to plan how to spend my time off

I should also point out I have left 5000 unread emails....🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Just Drive

VIP Member
You know what?! He is such a sweetheart.

Because if someone touched my hair like that I'd be walking off in a strop not getting down to it with them.

Just love him 😭😭
SUCH a John reaction. Umm errr ummm noooo right and now we dance. ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

sarah2017

Don't come at me 😂 But I hate Chinese takeaway 🤒 Love an Indian tho👌 Chicken madras, mushroom rice,and all the sides 😻😻

On a shit note, we have decided to part ways fully now, more messages came out and some from last year around the time our girl was conceived, some flirty messages, wasn't expecting it at all tbh

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

sarah2017

So sorry. What a shit. Onwards and upwards for you and your little lad. You can get through this, you've done it before. We're always here to provide some light relief x
I'll be absolutely fine! Much rather walk away with my self respect than be a doormat x

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
He came from home work looking very fit, like this in a black t-shirt, and told me all about his day whilst he ate leftover duck spring rolls. He was all smiley and super excited because the next day he was going to meet Prince Charles and Prince William because they were in a parade ( 😂 ) and he was going to be working on it 😭.

Took my nephew to watch the parade the next day and bae was working on the road blocks. He was being all captainy, and didn't exactly seem to be in uniform as had a white shirt on, with sleeves rolled up and most of the buttons undone. SO FIT! He wouldn't let me through the road blocks though, even though we were clearly shagging, so I'm a bit mad about that, because I had to go the long way around.

Unfortunately, I did not touch his helmet :mad: He was far too busy and important for such shenigans.

Fit fuck, can't wait til he gets home tonight
74.jpg
142.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
Hi all.

Thanks for the love. I’m proper emosh. Over the pics and the day in general.

Just grabbed our tea from marksies and a coffee and then we’re back in the car for about an hour to get home 🙄

hope you’re all ok

p.s. @Violetroselily are you a secret influencer?? I’ve already spotted two on my way to M&S, is there an influencer event here this weekend 🤣

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Am currently in a strop as have been showing off bae's holiday snaps and have been told 'the face does not match the body'.

This employee has been forcibly removed from the building.

• Wow
  • Haha

Violetroselily

VIP Member
The full time whistle vs Atletico ❤

imago1011285518w.jpg

do you think if John wasn’t at the wedding, it’s because he’s embarrassed to be with ON around the other footballers & wags because of everything. i wouldn’t be surprised tbh. and they are a weird couple anyway…..
I mean if it were me, I wouldn't be going to someone's wedding if I didn't think they would accept my partner as my partner

• Heart

livvys

Chatty Member
No like I knew he cheated on the girl he has a kid with but the fact he did it and she stayed and then he did it again is obviously icky…

What’s really giving me the ick is the tell all, the girl posing in her scarf, the little details… kiss and tells are so grim 🫣

Edit: Also the pencil savage thing 🤢 Although savage would be a sick last name
yeah I feel like if I ever did a tell all I would not stand and pose for pictures at all, such an awkward pose she did as well 😭

When you wake up from a nap and this makes you cry because you're hormonal af ❤❤❤
A very good egg with a cheesy grin🥰🥰
CC7FCAC3-D19F-4636-AF21-82394F72D1E0.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7

cobette

VIP Member
You guys honestly make me want to cry.

I want to tell everyone I know that I wrote some silly nonsense, and that there's people who actually like it, and they even like it better than something that is SO good. Means so much to me, thank you x 1 million, I love you all so much.

I've always loved writing and it's been so long since I shared anything with anyone, and our little book club is so fun.

Apologies for the simping.

• Heart
Reactions: 7