Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maccamacc

VIP Member
So they said the first team might not be around and if they were they would be inside …. However they were out training on one of the pitches literally at the side of the road that they never train out on so the bus stopped and they just let us all watch the first team running drills for like 30+mins they said this never happens and they are never out … feel so lucky right now watching John and the others 😭
NO WAY I WOULD CREAM MY PANTS

excited you will be at the community shield i hope we get some of your excellent footage

For all the tattlers dealing with gynaecological issues : thoughts and prayers 🙏🏻

@strawberrysunshine_x hope LO is ok 🥹 but I should imagine your more stressed than him. I am on holiday with my 6 yr old nephew and I am constantly screaming at him BE CAREFUL MIND THE CARS STAY ON THE PATH. pls don’t get rid of your tongs

some darling john to start our day

IMG_8377.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Yeah I think so. But I tried jet2 and easyJet as well. I tried Manchester. Alicante nothing is coming up 😂😂😂 I will tell him thankyou! I said do you not have any print outs but he said it’s all paperless for his credit card
---

I’ve just priced some up now and it is quoting £1400😳😳
Strawb this is a real kick in the teeth 😢 I hope you get it sorted, you deserve a holiday.

I'm just waiting for my friend so it seems like the perfect opportunity to show you...
IMG_20230807_074355_edit_1022067488966153.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Donald23

VIP Member
Very fucking irritated watching City fans drool over Gvardiol (who seems top and a nice bloke) and just taking it as read he will partner Dias completely ignoring John like he will just walk into baby’s place I don’t fucking think so 😡
Listen to the latest city podcast. Dias hypes John up for about 3 mins. It was obviously filmed in pre season but it sounds like they all know that johns playing more midfield this year

• Heart
Reactions: 9
hospital appointment went well they put some gel on it and wrapped it back up. Have to go back on Friday and Monday for redressing and more gel. They said it’s a little deeper in the middle which will take a bit longer but looks to be healing ok Just been at got him a Dino magazine and his fav buttons for when I get home later 😖

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Accidents happen @strawberrysunshine_x its not your fault, please don't beat yourself up about it. He's lucky to have you as his mummy, and your cuddles will be medicinal to him. Remember how brave he was with his broken arm, he will be absolutely fine xx

• Heart

WylieWyles

VIP Member
Hi all! I'm alive! Been busy with work and my sad brain treatments (getting zonked out on ketamine twice a week) and sleeping a lot due to that. I'm also getting ready to move in a month or so, not far, same neighborhood, but the thought of packing is starting to stress me out.

Hope everyone is doing well. Obviously bae could be doing better but I think he just wasn't ready for summer vacay to end is all. 😉

PXL_20230818_181038527~2.jpg

• Heart

maccamacc

VIP Member
ok I listened to the podcast

I now officially forgive @strawberrysunshine_x for having naked ruben in her profile pic as he loves bae so much

also i am a sucker for rubens portugese/mancunian accent its v good 🤣

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Yeah I ate with them. They probably are a bit strong because he’s your right I’m vertically challenged 😂

Awww poor you and LO. Don’t beat yourself up and if your periods late it’s probably leading into that over thinking. Itching I’ve always been told is a good sign as it’s healing!
I hope the check up goes well go both of you tomorrow
Maybe ring them up and tell them they’ve made you feel funny. Especially if the pain doesn’t go away

yeah I am not good with my hormones anyway 🙈 my periods were a bit out of sync last year but I thought they’d evened out again clearly not.
yes I believe itching is good but he doesn’t really understand that. Thankyou I’m not going in working but his daddy is taking him with instructions from me 🙈🩷

Goodnight everyone

---
[
Accidents happen, please don't beat yourself up. You're a great mum ❤ it will heal quickly and as soon as it does, he'll forget all about it x
thankyou means a lot. 🩷🩷 🥹

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Hang on… one bag??? That’s it?
---

Baby will give you a present for always being the loyal one Macca 💙
One bag and a handbag. That’s it. Cabin baggage only! I haven’t checked luggage in years. I don’t have to worry about lost baggage, delayed baggage, or lugging bags through train and subway stations. Whatever souvenirs I buy, I have shipped home.

• Wow
  • Heart
Hope it’s nothing too bad strawbs! Here if you want to talk anytime
Took some anti inflammatory medication today, pain has gone but they’ve made me feel weird. Going to take again tomorrow as I’m off but will try to Thursday onwards without anything and see if the pains gone fully
Did you eat with them!! Maybe that’s why you don’t feel well if you’re meant to take them with food. Or they’re a bit strong for you! I have in my mind of you being petite

thanks darling. Had a rubbish day at work and on Friday little one burnt his hand on my hair curler and we went to a&e straight away cos he was screaming and it was bleeding 😪😭
. Ive been beating myself up since. I wasn’t gonna say but you’re my people here🥹. It’s a bit over whelming changing his dressings when needed cos he doesn’t like it & im not good at things like this 💔 he’s got a check up appointment tomorrow. He woke up crying before itching it.
also my period is late and I am over emotional I’ve done two tests both negative but still doesn’t stop me worrying about everything 😂😂

• Heart

lou_claire91

VIP Member
Sad result, still an amazing day! Our seats were amazing and definitely on ITV 🤣 but yeah fight back this year, was just glad to see them out on the pitch! Feeling very lucky once again!

here’s a picture of Ruben, will see what I have of John when I get home!

IMG_7209.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow

Donald23

VIP Member
oooo i haven’t listened to this yet, will do later that sounds good

i want bae to have all the flowers and medals, from everyone ❤
It’s a good episode! I highly recommend a listen.
How's your kidneys feeling now?
I’m surviving. The pains gone. I just feel odd it’s hard to explain, my grandparents commented on my paleness today to the point where my grandad offered to make cabbage juice 🤢 I’ve got bloods early next week but praying I don’t come on my period early like last month as I think it might floor me. sorry for the tmi!
Here’s some trophy John in the hopes we get more tomorrow - he’s over Stoke if anyone wants to look up to the sky
IMG_6821.png

• Heart

rasperryripple

VIP Member
Listen to the latest city podcast. Dias hypes John up for about 3 mins. It was obviously filmed in pre season but it sounds like they all know that johns playing more midfield this year
I really liked watching him playing in a more midfield position this is the position my son plays too

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Just Drive

VIP Member
Do you use laundry services at the hotels? I’m trying to see how savy you are with packing 🤣 do you use packing cubes? Hair dryer? Straighteners?
If I told RLF this he would be making me ditch my luggage
Sometimes I use the hotel’s services but I mostly prefer to do it myself. I pack loads of laundry soap sheets that dissolve in water. I use the hotel’s hair dryer and forgo the straightener completely. (I’m okay with my hair not looking on point on holiday.) T-shirts and pants I fit into 2-gallon sized plastic bags that I sit on to squeeze the air out of. That works better for me than packing cubes. Ballet flats are the only other shoes I take other than the ones on my feet in case I dine anywhere nice. A couple of basic black cardigans for warmth or to throw over a black t-shirt to make it slightly nicer.

In the winter, I wear my jacket on the plane so no need to pack it.

I don’t go to any posh clubs or events so I don’t need any cute outfits. That’s probably why I’m able to pack so light!
---
ok I listened to the podcast

I now officially forgive @strawberrysunshine_x for having naked ruben in her profile pic as he loves bae so much

also i am a sucker for rubens portugese/mancunian accent its v good 🤣
His hybrid accent is so endearing isn’t it?

• Heart

maccamacc

VIP Member
Fret not y’all baby will always be no 1 ❤

I hope he plays today and shows everyone how amazing he is. Again.

See I think baes problem is he isn’t arrogant like lots of other top sports people. He is so modest about himself. Its very sexy and endearing but if he was a bit more LOOK AT MY BIG BALLS the silly pundits and fans on socials would see it.

IMG_8324.jpeg
IMG_8288.jpeg
IMG_8178.png
IMG_8158.jpeg
IMG_8144.jpeg
IMG_8130.jpeg

• Heart

Starttheline

VIP Member
Did you eat with them!! Maybe that’s why you don’t feel well if you’re meant to take them with food. Or they’re a bit strong for you! I have in my mind of you being petite

thanks darling. Had a rubbish day at work and on Friday little one burnt his hand on my hair curler and we went to a&e straight away cos he was screaming and it was bleeding 😪😭
. Ive been beating myself up since. I wasn’t gonna say but you’re my people here🥹. It’s a bit over whelming changing his dressings when needed cos he doesn’t like it & im not good at things like this 💔 he’s got a check up appointment tomorrow. He woke up crying before itching it.
also my period is late and I am over emotional I’ve done two tests both negative but still doesn’t stop me worrying about everything 😂😂
Accidents happen, please don't beat yourself up. You're a great mum ❤ it will heal quickly and as soon as it does, he'll forget all about it x

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
@strawberrysunshine_x
as everyone else has said, accidents happen. LO will be fine soon. You’re an amazing mum! Never forget that. Big hugs to you and LO. ❤

I just landed and I’m knackered. On the flight home, I chatted for a long time with the nicest air hostess about guilty pleasure telly, travel, etc. Her
dad’s from Barnsley and she was shocked I knew where that was. I told her it’s because of John Stones the footballer. She looked genuinely distressed and said “I wish I knew who that was.” :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow