John Stones #60 He’s Got Lemon In His Hair, We Wish He Was In His Underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sad result, still an amazing day! Our seats were amazing and definitely on ITV 🤣 but yeah fight back this year, was just glad to see them out on the pitch! Feeling very lucky once again!

here’s a picture of Ruben, will see what I have of John when I get home!

IMG_7209.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I must say I don’t think his hair that lemony today so no idea why all the rudeness about it

he looks incredibly fit and sexy today nom nom

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I must say I don’t think his hair that lemony today so no idea why all the rudeness about it

he looks incredibly fit and sexy today nom nom
I think it's just a bit of a surprise to the general public who haven't seen it lemony at all...

• Heart
Cheer up John crew
IMG_6841.png

onwards and upwards to the other 6 trophies
He didn’t need this one it wouldn’t have suited his cup aesthetic, he doesn’t want plates in his cabinet

• Heart
  • Haha
Home now after a long day, was going to go through my photos to find ones to put up but didn’t realise that there were people actively moderating what goes onto a public forum that is supposed to be inclusive and fun! It’s so much nicer on here when people feel like they can post what they like, when the like without fear of being picked on or ganged up on or made to feel like their contributions are not warranted. At the end of the day this is meant to be something fun but I think with the fact it’s online the whole idea of social decency goes out of the window at times and it’s not taken into consideration that we are all actual people, with actual feelings posting what we like and we shouldn’t be made to feel like we can’t post in fear of what a few people may or may not say. The comment of it just being a joke is always banded about but some comments have more underlying issues behind them and it’s just so sad that we can’t just all be nice to one another.

I couldn’t care less if people like me or not but what I do care about is that I feel like I cannot enjoy a thread that was created for the purpose of us all to share an interest as currently it feels like if the interests aren’t shared by all then we have to shut up and conform and unfortunately I am no longer doing that, even though this isn’t something I would normally do.

So for the time being I will take a step away from the thread for a while again even though I really don’t want to as I was so excited to share the photos and videos I had taken today but it feels like I am not really welcome here at times so until it feels more inclusive and not so negative I don’t feel happy to post on here because to be honest we all have so many things going on in our lives, that are much more important than whether or not someone liked or ignored your post on a thread or what they replied directly or indirectly back to your contribution and I just don’t need the additional drama 🤍 TPWK

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
IMG-20230806-WA0176.jpg

The only main character here should be this guy. It's a forum, people can post what they want - there's an ignore button for a reason

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.