John Stones #60 He’s Got Lemon In His Hair, We Wish He Was In His Underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those look gorgeous. Did they taste nice?
Haven’t tried them yet, had some giant M&S buttons as a snack instead. I like save the good snacks for when I’m watching sports 😂 Going to watch some rugby tonight and then save one for the football tomorrow

• Heart
Reactions: 2
You know what I’m craving? M&S Extremely Chocolatey Milk Chocolate Rounds. The best biscuits I’ve ever had in my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You know what I’m craving? M&S Extremely Chocolatey Milk Chocolate Rounds. The best biscuits I’ve ever had in my life.
I love the White chocolate ones, I go to M&S just to buy these. Don't have one near me so when I can I buy like 6 boxes at once.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Do you not pack your suitcase full? Or is that not allowed?
I only travel with carry one baggage so they won’t fit. :( I order them online which sounds insane but they’re worth the shipping.
I love the White chocolate ones, I go to M&S just to buy these. Don't have one near me so when I can I buy like 6 boxes at once.
I haven’t tried the white chocolate ones yet. Next time!

• Wow
  • Heart
I only travel with carry one baggage so they won’t fit. :( I order them online which sounds insane but they’re worth the shipping.

If we ever have a pandemic again we will send you a care package. Touch wood we don’t

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Very bleeping irritated watching City fans drool over Gvardiol (who seems top and a nice bloke) and just taking it as read he will partner Dias completely ignoring John like he will just walk into baby’s place I don’t bleeping think so 😡

• Heart

Hang on… one bag??? That’s it?
---
Very bleeping irritated watching City fans drool over Gvardiol (who seems top and a nice bloke) and just taking it as read he will partner Dias completely ignoring John like he will just walk into baby’s place I don’t bleeping think so 😡
Baby will give you a present for always being the loyal one Macca 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I trust Pep to find plenty of game time for everyone, and baby to prove himself indispensable as always.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.