John Stones #60 He’s Got Lemon In His Hair, We Wish He Was In His Underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope you have a great time honey 🩷
---

Safe travels. Hope you get home ok 💖

I’m having a bit of a rough time this week. Hope everyone is doing ok

@Gossgossgoss9888 hope you’re ok and your next appointments go well too. Don’t downplay it you need to tell them the details 💝 you’ve got this

@Donald23 hope you’re feeling better today I haven’t seen you mention anything?! Are you better darling

catch up with everyone tomorrow hopefully 🤍🩵🩷
Thank you lovey 🤍

don’t beat yourself up about it, like everyone else has said, accidents happen and hopefully when he’s been checked out again you can feel less stressed! You are doing amazing 🤍
---
IMG_6949.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
16909689562852732085330854138015.jpg

@strawberrysunshine_x don't feel guilty about LO's accident! He was just curious, I am sure you have told him lots of times not to touch and he will definitely never do it again now! Hope the poor little thing is feeling better soon.

• Heart

@strawberrysunshine_x don't feel guilty about LO's accident! He was just curious, I am sure you have told him lots of times not to touch and he will definitely never do it again now! Hope the poor little thing is feeling better soon.
ahh amazing. Have a great time. Love those pants

it was just a case of bad luck he came over to tell me he needed a wee & I was mid curl and when I took it down his arms were swinging and caught it when I moved my arm and it caught his hand 😪😪 thankyou he is dealing quite well with it all things considered 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 5
hospital appointment went well they put some gel on it and wrapped it back up. Have to go back on Friday and Monday for redressing and more gel. They said it’s a little deeper in the middle which will take a bit longer but looks to be healing ok Just been at got him a Dino magazine and his fav buttons for when I get home later 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 9
hospital appointment went well they put some gel on it and wrapped it back up. Have to go back on Friday and Monday for redressing and more gel. They said it’s a little deeper in the middle which will take a bit longer but looks to be healing ok Just been at got him a Dino magazine and his fav buttons for when I get home later 😖
Is he still hurting? Poor little dude.

16909810736826444519206728314739.jpg

• Heart
Oh bless him, I’m sure the buttons and magazine will make him feel a lot better! 🤍
IMG_6963.jpeg

• Heart
Hope you had a great time, @lou_claire91 ! ❤
Awww, dino magazine. 🥰 I’m glad it’s a little better!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hope you had a great time, @lou_claire91 ! ❤

Awww, dino magazine. 🥰 I’m glad it’s a little better!
So they said the first team might not be around and if they were they would be inside …. However they were out training on one of the pitches literally at the side of the road that they never train out on so the bus stopped and they just let us all watch the first team running drills for like 30+mins they said this never happens and they are never out … feel so lucky right now watching John and the others 😭

• Wow
  • Heart
So they said the first team might not be around and if they were they would be inside …. However they were out training on one of the pitches literally at the side of the road that they never train out on so the bus stopped and they just let us all watch the first team running drills for like 30+mins they said this never happens and they are never out … feel so lucky right now watching John and the others 😭
OMG, Lou! ❤ :eek:That’s amazing that you saw John!! What a moment! So happy for you. It’s heartbreaking they don’t allow pics of that area. :( I only saw Kalvin, Riyad, and a couple of physios when the first team was training outside.:ROFLMAO:

Did you happen to see City’s new signing Gvardiol out there, too? :D

• Heart
Amazing!!!! Lucky you. Really happy for you. Did he look fit 🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
so happy for you! ❤

• Heart
OMG, Lou! ❤ :eek:That’s amazing that you saw John!! What a moment! So happy for you. It’s heartbreaking they don’t allow pics of that area. :( I only saw Kalvin, Riyad, and a couple of physios when the first team was training outside.:ROFLMAO:

Did you happen to see City’s new signing Gvardiol out there, too? :D
Honestly it was incredible!! 😭 they just let us sit and watch them for ages, a little boy was allowed to get out and keep passing the ball back too! But we all just sat and asked him questions and he was telling us about Ruben and a few of the others!

didn’t see the new signing but got to watch Kova too so was very happy! Jack & Ruben were having a contest of who could have the shortest and tightest shorts! 🤣
---
Amazing!!!! Lucky you. Really happy for you. Did he look fit 🤤
So hot like unreal, John’s bum was so unbelievably peachy!! 🥹
---
so happy for you! ❤
Thank you!! ♥ literally buzzing!

• Heart
Honestly it was incredible!! 😭 they just let us sit and watch them for ages, a little boy was allowed to get out and keep passing the ball back too! But we all just sat and asked him questions and he was telling us about Ruben and a few of the others!

didn’t see the new signing but got to watch Kova too so was very happy! Jack & Ruben were having a contest of who could have the shortest and tightest shorts! 🤣
---

---

What did he say about Ruben 😭😭😭😭. Oh I bet johns arse delicious in person 🍑

• Heart
Aaaah @lou_claire91 that is so exciting! ❤❤❤
Honestly it was incredible! His hair was so blonde, it’s just made me more excited to see them on Sunday now! 🤍
What did he say about Ruben 😭😭😭😭. Oh I bet johns arse delicious in person 🍑
They were saying how he has been teaching the coaches technics that they now use as he is so invested in learning and developing and with the hydro pools he has them the coldest and always asks for it to be even colder!

his ass was a proper peach!🥰

• Heart

---

---

Amazing! This made my day!! ❤ This is so exciting, so happy for you, @lou_claire91

• Heart
Honestly it was incredible! His hair was so blonde, it’s just made me more excited to see them on Sunday now! 🤍

They were saying how he has been teaching the coaches technics that they now use as he is so invested in learning and developing and with the hydro pools he has them the coldest and always asks for it to be even colder!

his ass was a proper peach!🥰
Ooo you know I have read somewhere that a coach has said he was taught them so much with his self discipline 💖
Glad you had an amazing time!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.