John Stones #60 He’s Got Lemon In His Hair, We Wish He Was In His Underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you attending the community shield?

Hmmmm I’d say maybe if it does come to it and hopefully it doesn’t, you give them a call as well as the doctors next week.
Im fingers and toes crossed for you that it stops and you can fully enjoy your birthday trip! You deserve a nice few days away and it’s horrible feeling crappy on your birthday
Yea! So hopefully will post some photos on Sunday too! 🩵

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@Donald23 that’s awful!!!! I’m so sorry this happened to you especially for toor first one. When I was 19 I had to go for a checkup for something and they put a camera up my vagina!! And she was really rough and I had to tell her to stop loads of times before she actually did & she was like oh you’re bleeding. It’s awful but not everyone is like that. I wish I’d taken it further but cos I was young and didn’t know and different I let it go
Maybe ask for someone else next time 😭 I’d definitely report it incase she upsets anyone else

@Gossgossgoss9888 I am v worried about your latest condition it sound horrific and I wish there was something I could do. I wouldn’t go to work if I was you are you able to work from home. Please speak to your bosses about this 😖 and the doctors don’t bury your head in the sand

Hope everyone has a great day. Almost the weekend!! The sun is shining. Catch you all later off to work now 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So they said the first team might not be around and if they were they would be inside …. However they were out training on one of the pitches literally at the side of the road that they never train out on so the bus stopped and they just let us all watch the first team running drills for like 30+mins they said this never happens and they are never out … feel so lucky right now watching John and the others 😭
NO WAY I WOULD CREAM MY PANTS

excited you will be at the community shield i hope we get some of your excellent footage

For all the tattlers dealing with gynaecological issues : thoughts and prayers 🙏🏻

@strawberrysunshine_x hope LO is ok 🥹 but I should imagine your more stressed than him. I am on holiday with my 6 yr old nephew and I am constantly screaming at him BE CAREFUL MIND THE CARS STAY ON THE PATH. pls don’t get rid of your tongs

some darling john to start our day

IMG_8377.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10

excited you will be at the community shield i hope we get some of your excellent footage

For all the tattlers dealing with gynaecological issues : thoughts and prayers 🙏🏻

@strawberrysunshine_x hope LO is ok 🥹 but I should imagine your more stressed than him. I am on holiday with my 6 yr old nephew and I am constantly screaming at him BE CAREFUL MIND THE CARS STAY ON THE PATH. pls don’t get rid of your tongs

View attachment 2353188
Believe me there was a woman in with us that was like begging if she could get out and her son had to tell her to calm down 🤣 but I had my head out the little window 🤭 he did take a couple of shots and hit the bar with one of them

Will hopefully bring lots of little snippets from Wembley this weekend! 🤍

he’s so yum!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

View attachment 2353188
You'd have loved him.

He was working very hard on his shooting, no carrying on with Kalvin and he took his jumper off 😭😭 I feel like when we see open training on TV they are mucking about a bit but he was so focused.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You'd have loved him.

He was working very hard on his shooting, no carrying on with Kalvin and he took his jumper off 😭😭 I feel like when we see open training on TV they are mucking about a bit but he was so focused.
He’s gonna be a goal scorer this season isn’t he 😭😭😭💖
---
they have rang me and asked if I can change my appointment from Wednesday to tomorrow afternoon. I’n a way I am glad but now worried it’s for my weird lump

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He’s gonna be a goal scorer this season isn’t he 😭😭😭💖
---
they have rang me and asked if I can change my appointment from Wednesday to tomorrow afternoon. I’n a way I am glad but now worried it’s for my weird lump
I don't think he'll be scoring any goals with the quality of the finishing we saw 😭😭 One of his shots went over the fence and hit the bus. Sorry baby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
There are rumours of a hamstring injury 😥😥😥
I can’t see any John evidence especially if he was seen training yesterday, however ake supposedly wasn’t training
The guy it’s been quoted from seems pretty on pin t 😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Omg he hit the bus 🙈🙈🙈 practise makes perfect 👍

I'm being an absolute grandma here but we have a similar plant in our garden (a buddleja) and the butterflies love it. I didn't see many last year because it was hidden under overgrowth, but this year it is full of butterflies and bees. There's a 'Big Butterfly Count' at the moment, you can count via an app, LO would love it 😊 we counted 10 of the black and orange ones this morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.