• Yay

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Prefer not to say 🍋🍋🍋

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🩷 welcome to thread 60 for the beautiful, magnificent John Stones
🩷 gorgeous @Gossgossgoss9888 with the winning title. ( there is some confusion with the suggestion I hope I have done it right )

Quick recap:
🩷 today was the last day of pre season

🩷 he turned up to pre season with lemon 🍋 hair. Like it or loathe it he’s still sexy 🔥

🩷 he was spotted in the pool 🤤

Recap in photos 🩷🩷🩷
IMG_5912.jpeg
IMG_5911.jpeg
IMG_5910.jpeg
IMG_5909.jpeg
IMG_5908.jpeg
IMG_5907.jpeg
IMG_5902.jpeg
IMG_5757.jpeg
IMG_5737.jpeg
IMG_5711.jpeg
IMG_5639.jpeg
IMG_5579.jpeg
IMG_5575.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
🩷 welcome to thread 60 for the beautiful, magnificent John Stones
🩷 gorgeous @Gossgossgoss9888 with the winning title. ( there is some confusion with the suggestion I hope I have done it right )

Quick recap:
🩷 today was the last day of pre season

🩷 he turned up to pre season with lemon 🍋 hair. Like it or loathe it he’s still sexy 🔥

🩷 he was spotted in the pool 🤤

Recap in photos 🩷🩷🩷View attachment 2344742View attachment 2344743View attachment 2344744View attachment 2344745View attachment 2344746View attachment 2344747View attachment 2344748View attachment 2344749View attachment 2344750View attachment 2344751View attachment 2344752View attachment 2344753View attachment 2344754
Thank you for the new thread!

I did mean wish we were in his underwear, not as in wearing it but as in having access to its contents 😂 but wishing he was in it works just as well ❤

Re: the lemon hair, I voted yay because it's his hair and it looks soft and fluffy so we're all good. But if I'm entirely honest I'd prefer it unlemony.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
]
Thank you for the new thread!

I did mean wish we were in his underwear, not as in wearing it but as in having access to its contents 😂 but wishing he was in it works just as well ❤

Re: the lemon hair, I voted yay because it's his hair and it looks soft and fluffy so we're all good. But if I'm entirely honest I'd prefer it unlemony.
Oohhhh , I get it now. Sorry I didn’t know what it meant 😭🫣😂. Are you ok with the title how it is

I’m still deciding on the lemon hair myself

• Heart
Reactions: 5
5 voters for lemon hair. Come out lurkers whoever you are 😉😉
The more the merrier

I actually like it!! I don’t hate it & hes still gorgeous. In some lights it looks a bit bright but don’t mind it here
IMG_5912.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh, I forgot to say - I voted yes, because he does look very relaxed and happy, and a little sun-bleached hair won't change that about him. 😁 This pre-season is so very different to last year's, so I hope it's an upwards trend that'll continue throughout the new season.

27a7512486657760a4c696bbd6c51e184f8cba2c.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hope you're all having a lovely Sunday and looking forward to a good new week ❤

Community Shield next Sunday!

• Heart
I called in sick and then called the doctors. Been given an appointment for this afternoon, hopefully they can help me out

• Heart
Reactions: 6
my mums cat who passed away a few months ago

he was a rescue and would follow my mum everywhere around the house and try and get in the car when she went out. 💔

IMG_8410.jpeg
---
Thanks for the new thread @strawberrysunshine_x 🤍

hope everyone has a lovely week planned! I’m off to Manchester on Wednesday to go do the tour so will obvs send Bae lots of love!
it would be dead funny if you asked about baes seat again if more of us ask he might get a nice new one 😆😆

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
my mums cat who passed away a few months ago

he was a rescue and would follow my mum everywhere around the house and try and get in the car when she went out. 💔

View attachment 2345807
---

it would be dead funny if you asked about baes seat again if more of us ask he might get a nice new one 😆😆
Might just ask if we can have the old one if they get him a new one 🤣 should be a good day!

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.