Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cobette

VIP Member
NO WAY I WOULD CREAM MY PANTS

excited you will be at the community shield i hope we get some of your excellent footage

For all the tattlers dealing with gynaecological issues : thoughts and prayers 🙏🏻

@strawberrysunshine_x hope LO is ok 🥹 but I should imagine your more stressed than him. I am on holiday with my 6 yr old nephew and I am constantly screaming at him BE CAREFUL MIND THE CARS STAY ON THE PATH. pls don’t get rid of your tongs

some darling john to start our day

View attachment 2353188
You'd have loved him.

He was working very hard on his shooting, no carrying on with Kalvin and he took his jumper off 😭😭 I feel like when we see open training on TV they are mucking about a bit but he was so focused.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
🩷 welcome to thread 60 for the beautiful, magnificent John Stones
🩷 gorgeous @Gossgossgoss9888 with the winning title. ( there is some confusion with the suggestion I hope I have done it right )

Quick recap:
🩷 today was the last day of pre season

🩷 he turned up to pre season with lemon 🍋 hair. Like it or loathe it he’s still sexy 🔥

🩷 he was spotted in the pool 🤤

Recap in photos 🩷🩷🩷
IMG_5912.jpeg
IMG_5911.jpeg
IMG_5910.jpeg
IMG_5909.jpeg
IMG_5908.jpeg
IMG_5907.jpeg
IMG_5902.jpeg
IMG_5757.jpeg
IMG_5737.jpeg
IMG_5711.jpeg
IMG_5639.jpeg
IMG_5579.jpeg
IMG_5575.jpeg

• Heart

lou_claire91

VIP Member
Home now after a long day, was going to go through my photos to find ones to put up but didn’t realise that there were people actively moderating what goes onto a public forum that is supposed to be inclusive and fun! It’s so much nicer on here when people feel like they can post what they like, when the like without fear of being picked on or ganged up on or made to feel like their contributions are not warranted. At the end of the day this is meant to be something fun but I think with the fact it’s online the whole idea of social decency goes out of the window at times and it’s not taken into consideration that we are all actual people, with actual feelings posting what we like and we shouldn’t be made to feel like we can’t post in fear of what a few people may or may not say. The comment of it just being a joke is always banded about but some comments have more underlying issues behind them and it’s just so sad that we can’t just all be nice to one another.

I couldn’t care less if people like me or not but what I do care about is that I feel like I cannot enjoy a thread that was created for the purpose of us all to share an interest as currently it feels like if the interests aren’t shared by all then we have to shut up and conform and unfortunately I am no longer doing that, even though this isn’t something I would normally do.

So for the time being I will take a step away from the thread for a while again even though I really don’t want to as I was so excited to share the photos and videos I had taken today but it feels like I am not really welcome here at times so until it feels more inclusive and not so negative I don’t feel happy to post on here because to be honest we all have so many things going on in our lives, that are much more important than whether or not someone liked or ignored your post on a thread or what they replied directly or indirectly back to your contribution and I just don’t need the additional drama 🤍 TPWK

• Sad
  • Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
You know what I’m craving? M&S Extremely Chocolatey Milk Chocolate Rounds. The best biscuits I’ve ever had in my life.

• Heart
You'd have loved him.

He was working very hard on his shooting, no carrying on with Kalvin and he took his jumper off 😭😭 I feel like when we see open training on TV they are mucking about a bit but he was so focused.
He’s gonna be a goal scorer this season isn’t he 😭😭😭💖
---
they have rang me and asked if I can change my appointment from Wednesday to tomorrow afternoon. I’n a way I am glad but now worried it’s for my weird lump

• Heart

maccamacc

VIP Member
my mums cat who passed away a few months ago

he was a rescue and would follow my mum everywhere around the house and try and get in the car when she went out. 💔

IMG_8410.jpeg
---
Thanks for the new thread @strawberrysunshine_x 🤍

hope everyone has a lovely week planned! I’m off to Manchester on Wednesday to go do the tour so will obvs send Bae lots of love!
it would be dead funny if you asked about baes seat again if more of us ask he might get a nice new one 😆😆

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Haha

maccamacc

VIP Member
I am delighted the seasons back

Everything hard work in normal world at the moment - nothing bloody well works in this country.

I am have a bottle of Cava I will drink Friday watching the Burnley match then will watch the England match Sat AM in bed. Hurrah.

gee I wonder why I am single

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
16909689562852732085330854138015.jpg

@strawberrysunshine_x don't feel guilty about LO's accident! He was just curious, I am sure you have told him lots of times not to touch and he will definitely never do it again now! Hope the poor little thing is feeling better soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank you my sweet ❤

Feel rather silly now. Did the sensible grown-up lady thing before my appointment and wrote down basically my life story and all about the 4-week horror period and the days I can't leave the bathroom and how I can't walk and talk at the same time because I get too breathless. Then on the phone to the doctor and she asks how I'm doing and it all flies out the window and I'm all breezy and dismissive 🤷

Feeling a lot of apprehension about the ultrasound, so anxious already and it's nearly 3 weeks away. Really don't want to be ill but there's a part of me that hopes they find something and it's fixable because the alternative is this is just how I am forever. I just really want, "you have X, take this drug, it'll cure you" but unfortunately I think everything is much more complicated than that.

So it hasn't been a great day and I'm so tired and fuzzy-headed and I've got some abdo pain which I don't feel good about.

But 3 more days of work to get through. Then I've got a week off and I'm going on a little 2-day road-trip with my friend and then it's my birthday and I am determined to have a good time.

Oh strawb and baba strawb 💔

What a horrible thing to happen. It's not your fault though. And I know that although it's really hard you'll do what you have to do because LO is your baby and you always look after him.

Lots and lots of hugs for you both.
Is the abdo pain a thing you normally get. Has it just come on today? Pls ring them back if it continues tomorrow. Hope you’re ok I can imagine you’re feeling very overwhelmed and it’s never nice having to go for tests or scans. Is anyone going with you!? Hopefully you’ll get some answers

Thankyou he was absolutely fine at the hospital the nurses made a fuss of him and brought him ice cream and they were really helpful helping me run it under the tap but come Sunday when I had to change it all the fluid made me panic a bit and cos he shouts and cries when I change it it’s a bit over whelming for me 😭 and I’m worried I wasn’t doing it correctly but I found a helpful step by step online. They really should do first aid as a subject at school on these things
I’ll feel better when he’s had it checked tomorrow just hopefully it’ll heal ok. I just feel absolutely dreadful about it and feel like selling my curler 😭😭 thanks for your lovely words sorry I have gone on a little here

• Heart
Reactions: 6