John Stones #60 He’s Got Lemon In His Hair, We Wish He Was In His Underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Home now after a long day, was going to go through my photos to find ones to put up but didn’t realise that there were people actively moderating what goes onto a public forum that is supposed to be inclusive and fun! It’s so much nicer on here when people feel like they can post what they like, when the like without fear of being picked on or ganged up on or made to feel like their contributions are not warranted. At the end of the day this is meant to be something fun but I think with the fact it’s online the whole idea of social decency goes out of the window at times and it’s not taken into consideration that we are all actual people, with actual feelings posting what we like and we shouldn’t be made to feel like we can’t post in fear of what a few people may or may not say. The comment of it just being a joke is always banded about but some comments have more underlying issues behind them and it’s just so sad that we can’t just all be nice to one another.

I couldn’t care less if people like me or not but what I do care about is that I feel like I cannot enjoy a thread that was created for the purpose of us all to share an interest as currently it feels like if the interests aren’t shared by all then we have to shut up and conform and unfortunately I am no longer doing that, even though this isn’t something I would normally do.

So for the time being I will take a step away from the thread for a while again even though I really don’t want to as I was so excited to share the photos and videos I had taken today but it feels like I am not really welcome here at times so until it feels more inclusive and not so negative I don’t feel happy to post on here because to be honest we all have so many things going on in our lives, that are much more important than whether or not someone liked or ignored your post on a thread or what they replied directly or indirectly back to your contribution and I just don’t need the additional drama 🤍 TPWK
Love you darling and so sorry you feel like that ♥ Happy to see you in any thread at any time.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Home now after a long day, was going to go through my photos to find ones to put up but didn’t realise that there were people actively moderating what goes onto a public forum that is supposed to be inclusive and fun! It’s so much nicer on here when people feel like they can post what they like, when the like without fear of being picked on or ganged up on or made to feel like their contributions are not warranted. At the end of the day this is meant to be something fun but I think with the fact it’s online the whole idea of social decency goes out of the window at times and it’s not taken into consideration that we are all actual people, with actual feelings posting what we like and we shouldn’t be made to feel like we can’t post in fear of what a few people may or may not say. The comment of it just being a joke is always banded about but some comments have more underlying issues behind them and it’s just so sad that we can’t just all be nice to one another.

I couldn’t care less if people like me or not but what I do care about is that I feel like I cannot enjoy a thread that was created for the purpose of us all to share an interest as currently it feels like if the interests aren’t shared by all then we have to shut up and conform and unfortunately I am no longer doing that, even though this isn’t something I would normally do.

So for the time being I will take a step away from the thread for a while again even though I really don’t want to as I was so excited to share the photos and videos I had taken today but it feels like I am not really welcome here at times so until it feels more inclusive and not so negative I don’t feel happy to post on here because to be honest we all have so many things going on in our lives, that are much more important than whether or not someone liked or ignored your post on a thread or what they replied directly or indirectly back to your contribution and I just don’t need the additional drama 🤍 TPWK
I understand. Please don’t feel like that tho. But if you do there is a pep thread which is also a city thread so you can always share your non John pictures on there. I know there are some of us who would love to see todays content of the whole team as well as John 😥
Take care 🤍🩵

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Christ, if this is me saying report given the conversation that happened earlier then this is ridiculous!!!!
---
And just whilst I’m on one and clearly offending everyone…
This is trivial!

a conversation happened with macca this morning because she said she liked ruben
It is a joke, and if it wants to be manipulated into something else then CRACK ON!

I don’t go in to any other threads and post pics of John as I know what the reaction would be, this is a joke and if you want to believe it’s something else then that’s fine

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Guys, the atmosphere is breaking my heart...

There seems to be a weird tension between the people who are here because they fancy John and enjoy the community and also like talking about other stuff including other footballers, and the people who are here as John purists, who see admiration or appreciation of any other footballer as some sort of betrayal. At the end of the day we're all here for John and that should be enough for us to get along. This isn't a competition.

There doesn't need to be a conflict. Everyone's here for their own reasons and we've always rubbed along pretty nicely together before by the simple process of engaging with the stuff we like and giving the other stuff a wide berth. I think everyone's always felt free and comfortable talking about whatever they wanted to before so I'm not sure why that seems to have changed lately.

Not every topic of conversation is for everyone and that's fine. We're all grown-ups here, we should be able to hang out and talk about whatever without noses getting out of joint.

There is overlap between a few of these threads and I don't see why that's a problem (for what it's worth I've seen pictures of John in other threads and am always delighted to see them), surely everyone is capable of ignoring what they don't want to see, engaging with what they do, and posting the stuff they like.

This reminds me of that time the Jack thread went all weird because of the "OG" in-jokes and people getting sensitive at the suggestion that there was some sort of fan hierarchy. We all came to John's thread to shelter from that nonsense and it makes me sad that we seem to be slipping into something similar.

I love you all, I love these threads, and I love how open and welcoming and friendly they've always been. Please let's not blow it up by letting it become a place where people feel they can't speak and share freely.

I'm sorry if I'm being a rambly dick. If you think I am, maybe take this as a good practice of putting people who post things you don't like on Ignore.

Anyway, this is my favourite photoset and I haven't shared it in ages, so feast your eyes on this and let's be friends.
tumblr_d4bd47da9dccfea80e6eb4fdff6979b6_1a4d4517_1280.jpg
tumblr_e34b12fe0449efa43d13956a7e0b57e9_bc510e66_1280.jpg
tumblr_e5b99cc59134e4067964b38afcab11b3_f1661944_1280.jpg
tumblr_88ed5653c52880020e4e71032d1ea570_1aafbadf_1280.jpg
tumblr_3d9fdc8b6b69761aaa81f018a6f94387_91879074_1280.jpg
tumblr_ae56713d8fd254aa0a22479a2897e9dd_f9c58d64_1280.jpg
tumblr_c7f94a119a508885c8df4be5b0152fe8_9a695ee8_640.jpg
tumblr_8c7a25eeb2fb52dfe71e779801efb97a_3a08bb41_1280.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart

There seems to be a weird tension between the people who are here because they fancy John and enjoy the community and also like talking about other stuff including other footballers, and the people who are here as John purists, who see admiration or appreciation of any other footballer as some sort of betrayal. At the end of the day we're all here for John and that should be enough for us to get along. This isn't a competition.

There doesn't need to be a conflict. Everyone's here for their own reasons and we've always rubbed along pretty nicely together before by the simple process of engaging with the stuff we like and giving the other stuff a wide berth. I think everyone's always felt free and comfortable talking about whatever they wanted to before so I'm not sure why that seems to have changed lately.

Not every topic of conversation is for everyone and that's fine. We're all grown-ups here, we should be able to hang out and talk about whatever without noses getting out of joint.

There is overlap between a few of these threads and I don't see why that's a problem (for what it's worth I've seen pictures of John in other threads and am always delighted to see them), surely everyone is capable of ignoring what they don't want to see, engaging with what they do, and posting the stuff they like.

This reminds me of that time the Jack thread went all weird because of the "OG" in-jokes and people getting sensitive at the suggestion that there was some sort of fan hierarchy. We all came to John's thread to shelter from that nonsense and it makes me sad that we seem to be slipping into something similar.

I love you all, I love these threads, and I love how open and welcoming and friendly they've always been. Please let's not blow it up by letting it become a place where people feel they can't speak and share freely.

I'm sorry if I'm being a rambly dick. If you think I am, maybe take this as a good practice of putting people who post things you don't like on Ignore.

Anyway, this is my favourite photoset and I haven't shared it in ages, so feast your eyes on this and let's be friends.
View attachment 2362044View attachment 2362045View attachment 2362046View attachment 2362047View attachment 2362048View attachment 2362049View attachment 2362050View attachment 2362051
Love you. ❤ What a fantastic collection of John photos! Have a safe journey in the morning, have the best time, and I can’t wait to see your pics.

Love you all.

• Heart

View attachment 2362044View attachment 2362045View attachment 2362046View attachment 2362047View attachment 2362048View attachment 2362049View attachment 2362050View attachment 2362051
There is no competition and I’m not saying there’s a betrayal it was a joke!!
Out of context my comment may have been perceived as mean, but there was a conversation just yesterday with macca!
I’m not being made out to be some sort of mean girl here because I’m a purist.

I appreciate there maybe some cross over for some people but this is the only thread I post in. Apart from that one time when ruben didn’t make me cringe. I don’t think I should be made to feel bad and guilty for this.
there’s plenty of times my posts have been ignored or I’ve been made to feel not part of the group because I don’t post elsewhere - I just get on with it

• Heart
Christ, if this is me saying report given the conversation that happened earlier then this is ridiculous!!!!
---
And just whilst I’m on one and clearly offending everyone…
This is trivial!

a conversation happened with macca this morning because she said she liked ruben
It is a joke, and if it wants to be manipulated into something else then CRACK ON!

I don’t go in to any other threads and post pics of John as I know what the reaction would be, this is a joke and if you want to believe it’s something else then that’s fine
She only likes him cos he was saying nice things 🤪. No one likes Ruben at the min until he sorts his hair out!!!
I angry reacted to your report comment but I was only messing 😅
---
In other news we’re meant to be going on holiday in three weeks and RLF can’t find any confirmation of the flights 🤣🤣🤣🥲🤣OMG

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad
There is no competition and I’m not saying there’s a betrayal it was a joke!!
Out of context my comment may have been perceived as mean, but there was a conversation just yesterday with macca!
I’m not being made out to be some sort of mean girl here because I’m a purist.

I appreciate there maybe some cross over for some people but this is the only thread I post in. Apart from that one time when ruben didn’t make me cringe. I don’t think I should be made to feel bad and guilty for this.
there’s plenty of times my posts have been ignored or I’ve been made to feel not part of the group because I don’t post elsewhere - I just get on with it
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you out to be mean, that wasn't my intention. Of course nobody should be made to feel bad because of what or where they do or don't post. I wasn't specifically talking about you or any particular comment, just about a general vibe that seems to have been developing that means I can see why LC started to feel unwelcome. I get that your report comment was a joke and personally it didn't bother me but it does seem to be in a broader context of a collective, tedious eye-roll that seems to happen whenever anyone dares to express an interest in anyone else. People who went to matches used to share pictures of lots of the players and we used to talk about our other football crushes all the time so I'm not sure why LC sharing one picture of someone who isn't John seems to have touched a few nerves.

I don't post in every thread that everyone here does either but I've never thought of it as a problem if people talk about stuff I'm not familiar with or interested in. We can't all like the same things and I don't see why that can't be fine, as it is in every other thread. It's a forum, it can contain multiple conversations at a time, we don't all have to engage with all of them.

I think we all need to de-escalate and not take this tit personally. This is supposed to be fun you guys. I know I'm at least as guilty as anyone else of reacting emotionally when I shouldn't and I feel really tit about it.

Anyway, I'm going off on my road trip now. Have a lovely day everyone and I'll check in later. Peace out ✌

Last edited:
  • Heart
He has looked through all his emails nothing on Ryan air app. I feel SICK. We’re not going are we Donald 😭😭😭😭😭
Did you not book as a package? Try also searing ants, your destination and the airport you’re leaving from in your emails. Does he regular delete emails?
It’ll be a long scroll but tell him to go back through the card statements of the card he paid on!
I’ve got my fingers and toes crossed you find something

Did you not book as a package? Try also searing ants, your destination and the airport you’re leaving from in your emails. Does he regular delete emails?
It’ll be a long scroll but tell him to go back through the card statements of the card he paid on!
I’ve got my fingers and toes crossed you find something
No he booked it separate I think we booked the apartment on booking.com and then flights separate. I’ve looked in his emails searched three different flight operators. There’s nothing and he says his banking won’t go back to May
It’s really weird I woke up this morning saying can you get the flights up. I’ve got a feeling he hasn’t booked it 😂😂😂. He’s in such a bad mood now oh lord

• Sad
He has looked through all his emails nothing on Ryan air app. I feel SICK. We’re not going are we Donald 😭😭😭😭😭
Is it definitley Ryanair? Might thete have been a different flight option you'd gone with instead? Try searching things like passenger, the airport name(s),
---
No he booked it separate I think we booked the apartment on booking.com and then flights separate. I’ve looked in his emails searched three different flight operators. There’s nothing and he says his banking won’t go back to May
It’s really weird I woke up this morning saying can you get the flights up. I’ve got a feeling he hasn’t booked it 😂😂😂. He’s in such a bad mood now oh lord
A banking app might not go back that far, but online will - get him to log in on a browser instead

Last edited:
You can request statements if one of you time to nip in this morning, they should be able to print it for you
But yeah as @Violetroselily said try all them options
If not and you really think he hasn’t booked you’ve still got time to buy another flight ticket

Reactions: 2
Is it definitley Ryanair? Might thete have been a different flight option you'd gone with instead? Try searching things like passenger, the airport name(s),
---

A nanking app might not go back that far, but online will - get him to log in on a browser instead
Yeah I think so. But I tried jet2 and easyJet as well. I tried Manchester. Alicante nothing is coming up 😂😂😂 I will tell him thankyou! I said do you not have any print outs but he said it’s all paperless for his credit card
---
You can request statements if one of you time to nip in this morning, they should be able to print it for you
But yeah as @Violetroselily said try all them options
If not and you really think he hasn’t booked you’ve still got time to buy another flight ticket
I’ve just priced some up now and it is quoting £1400😳😳

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Yeah I think so. But I tried jet2 and easyJet as well. I tried Manchester. Alicante nothing is coming up 😂😂😂 I will tell him thankyou! I said do you not have any print outs but he said it’s all paperless for his credit card
---

Strawb this is a real kick in the teeth 😢 I hope you get it sorted, you deserve a holiday.

I'm just waiting for my friend so it seems like the perfect opportunity to show you...
IMG_20230807_074355_edit_1022067488966153.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Strawb this is a real kick in the teeth 😢 I hope you get it sorted, you deserve a holiday.

I'm just waiting for my friend so it seems like the perfect opportunity to show you...
Have a fabulous time!!! Can’t wait to see some pics

Omg I know he’s gone to work. It’s saying banking is having problems come back later. Hopefully it’ll be there later on
Got hospital at 9 with LO😭😭😭

• Heart
  • Wow
I DECLARE I AM HERE FOR BABY AND BABY ONLY x❤x❤x

View attachment 2362427
IMG_7017.jpeg

the rest of tattle is a sewer as far as i am concerned

and honestly cant believe some of you are worried about likes and reactions here - the website works like ceefax i can’t like or respond most of the time 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
---

Oh strawb, hopefully you find them!

Lovely dress! Have a great time

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.