John Stones #60 He’s Got Lemon In His Hair, We Wish He Was In His Underwear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very bleeping irritated watching City fans drool over Gvardiol (who seems top and a nice bloke) and just taking it as read he will partner Dias completely ignoring John like he will just walk into baby’s place I don’t bleeping think so 😡
Listen to the latest city podcast. Dias hypes John up for about 3 mins. It was obviously filmed in pre season but it sounds like they all know that johns playing more midfield this year

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Listen to the latest city podcast. Dias hypes John up for about 3 mins. It was obviously filmed in pre season but it sounds like they all know that johns playing more midfield this year
oooo i haven’t listened to this yet, will do later that sounds good

i want bae to have all the flowers and medals, from everyone ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How's your kidneys feeling now?
---
Also I've just watched that Ruben podcast and I think he's giving macc a run for her money

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
oooo i haven’t listened to this yet, will do later that sounds good

i want bae to have all the flowers and medals, from everyone ❤
It’s a good episode! I highly recommend a listen.
How's your kidneys feeling now?
I’m surviving. The pains gone. I just feel odd it’s hard to explain, my grandparents commented on my paleness today to the point where my grandad offered to make cabbage juice 🤢 I’ve got bloods early next week but praying I don’t come on my period early like last month as I think it might floor me. sorry for the tmi!
Here’s some trophy John in the hopes we get more tomorrow - he’s over Stoke if anyone wants to look up to the sky
IMG_6821.png

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I really liked watching him playing in a more midfield position this is the position my son plays too

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s a good episode! I highly recommend a listen.

I’m surviving. The pains gone. I just feel odd it’s hard to explain, my grandparents commented on my paleness today to the point where my grandad offered to make cabbage juice 🤢 I’ve got bloods early next week but praying I don’t come on my period early like last month as I think it might floor me. sorry for the tmi!
Here’s some trophy John in the hopes we get more tomorrow - he’s over Stoke if anyone wants to look up to the sky
View attachment 2359438
I didn't see them but I sent a little kiss skywards just in case.

• Heart
Hang on… one bag??? That’s it?
---

Baby will give you a present for always being the loyal one Macca 💙
One bag and a handbag. That’s it. Cabin baggage only! I haven’t checked luggage in years. I don’t have to worry about lost baggage, delayed baggage, or lugging bags through train and subway stations. Whatever souvenirs I buy, I have shipped home.

• Wow
  • Heart
One bag and a handbag. That’s it. Cabin baggage only! I haven’t checked luggage in years. I don’t have to worry about lost baggage, delayed baggage, or lugging bags through train and subway stations. Whatever souvenirs I buy, I have shipped home.
I need to be talked through your suitcase
I’ve got 20kgs for my holiday 🤣

• Haha
Do you buy toiletries over here as well?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Do you buy toiletries over here as well?
Yes. I pack just enough travel-sized ones to last a few days in case of a flight delay, but I buy more when I land. That’s part of the fun depending on how exotic the location is, like I had the best time buying hair oils when I was in Morocco.
---
I’m rewatching it now and it’s lovely how he talks about loving John and how their connection is one that you can only hope to find. Make Ruben an honorary Tattler.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes. I pack just enough travel-sized ones to last a few days in case of a flight delay, but I buy more when I land. That’s part of the fun depending on how exotic the location is, like I had the best time buying hair oils when I was in Morocco.
---

I’m rewatching it now and it’s lovely how he talks about loving John and how their connection is one that you can only hope to find. Make Ruben an honorary Tattler.
Do you use laundry services at the hotels? I’m trying to see how savy you are with packing 🤣 do you use packing cubes? Hair dryer? Straighteners?
If I told RLF this he would be making me ditch my luggage

• Heart
ok I listened to the podcast

I now officially forgive @strawberrysunshine_x for having naked ruben in her profile pic as he loves bae so much

also i am a sucker for rubens portugese/mancunian accent its v good 🤣

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Haha
Do you use laundry services at the hotels? I’m trying to see how savy you are with packing 🤣 do you use packing cubes? Hair dryer? Straighteners?
If I told RLF this he would be making me ditch my luggage
Sometimes I use the hotel’s services but I mostly prefer to do it myself. I pack loads of laundry soap sheets that dissolve in water. I use the hotel’s hair dryer and forgo the straightener completely. (I’m okay with my hair not looking on point on holiday.) T-shirts and pants I fit into 2-gallon sized plastic bags that I sit on to squeeze the air out of. That works better for me than packing cubes. Ballet flats are the only other shoes I take other than the ones on my feet in case I dine anywhere nice. A couple of basic black cardigans for warmth or to throw over a black t-shirt to make it slightly nicer.

In the winter, I wear my jacket on the plane so no need to pack it.

I don’t go to any posh clubs or events so I don’t need any cute outfits. That’s probably why I’m able to pack so light!
---
ok I listened to the podcast

I now officially forgive @strawberrysunshine_x for having naked ruben in her profile pic as he loves bae so much

also i am a sucker for rubens portugese/mancunian accent its v good 🤣
His hybrid accent is so endearing isn’t it?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Also Oscar Bobb was asked who was good in training and am sure John was the first name he said or was it Joao?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Also Oscar Bobb was asked who was good in training and am sure John was the first name he said or was it Joao?
Was this in the podcast? I haven’t listened to it all yet but if so I’ll listen out for it

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Sometimes I use the hotel’s services but I mostly prefer to do it myself. I pack loads of laundry soap sheets that dissolve in water. I use the hotel’s hair dryer and forgo the straightener completely. (I’m okay with my hair not looking on point on holiday.) T-shirts and pants I fit into 2-gallon sized plastic bags that I sit on to squeeze the air out of. That works better for me than packing cubes. Ballet flats are the only other shoes I take other than the ones on my feet in case I dine anywhere nice. A couple of basic black cardigans for warmth or to throw over a black t-shirt to make it slightly nicer.

In the winter, I wear my jacket on the plane so no need to pack it.

I don’t go to any posh clubs or events so I don’t need any cute outfits. That’s probably why I’m able to pack so light!
---

His hybrid accent is so endearing isn’t it?
I am so impressed by your packing tips. I have been tempted to do this but I have this voice in my head that says ‘you might need this’. Then every single time I bring loads home unworn. I will try this one time absolutely couldn’t be without straighteners in the heat though 👩‍🦱

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.