Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gattle09

VIP Member
Today I’m channeling flying bae
C5FD1780-2C6A-4FC5-930E-B6A0B531A938.jpeg

Selfie after one too many lounge drinks
5036C5A6-4E05-4847-B735-9C2678B24F8F.jpeg

Bonding with the pilots
54CDA92B-BE03-45A8-BCB4-EE55EE5B0604.jpeg

Hilariously pretending I work on the plane

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Just Drive

VIP Member
Omg this is adorable I hope he saw jt

View attachment 2345573
That’s so lovely. 🥰

I called in sick and then called the doctors. Been given an appointment for this afternoon, hopefully they can help me out
Good luck! I hope they can help. ❤
Thanks for the new thread @strawberrysunshine_x 🤍

hope everyone has a lovely week planned! I’m off to Manchester on Wednesday to go do the tour so will obvs send Bae lots of love!
Have the best time!! :D❤
my mums cat who passed away a few months ago

he was a rescue and would follow my mum everywhere around the house and try and get in the car when she went out. 💔

View attachment 2345807
---

it would be dead funny if you asked about baes seat again if more of us ask he might get a nice new one 😆😆
They said the torn one may be a superstition so he may want to keep it. But @lou_claire91 should still ask and see if the answer is different! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha

maccamacc

VIP Member
Listen to the latest city podcast. Dias hypes John up for about 3 mins. It was obviously filmed in pre season but it sounds like they all know that johns playing more midfield this year
oooo i haven’t listened to this yet, will do later that sounds good

i want bae to have all the flowers and medals, from everyone ❤

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Do you buy toiletries over here as well?
Yes. I pack just enough travel-sized ones to last a few days in case of a flight delay, but I buy more when I land. That’s part of the fun depending on how exotic the location is, like I had the best time buying hair oils when I was in Morocco.
---
Listen to the latest city podcast. Dias hypes John up for about 3 mins. It was obviously filmed in pre season but it sounds like they all know that johns playing more midfield this year
I’m rewatching it now and it’s lovely how he talks about loving John and how their connection is one that you can only hope to find. Make Ruben an honorary Tattler.

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
Guyyyys 😭

I'm bleeding so heavily and it makes me want to smash shit up.

Fuuuck thiiiis.

It'd better not ruin my birthday trip next week.

Anyone want to run away and hibernate in a cave with me?
Will the cave have Wifi? Sky sports etc?
Is this the same bleed as before or have you started a new ones? Please be tracking all these, even if it’s just the notes app on your phone with the start and end dates. The apple iPhone period tracker is great!
Or you said you love stationary treat yourself to a cute little symptom tracker that you can then take along to your appointments

I had my first smear today, let’s just say the nurse wants a girls girl. I left and cried on my walk home. I got shouted at to relax and Then got told I looked pale! Of course I do she just shouted at me!
---
The Koreans did not see the excitement of John like we did! Other players have streams of content still appearing and for John it’s sparse. Here’s some I’ve saved up from twitter etc over the past few days
They’ve probably already been posted but as city lied about content from training it’s the best I have
IMG_6725.jpeg
IMG_6726.jpeg
IMG_6727.jpeg
IMG_6728.jpeg
IMG_6729.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Bae's delicate hammies are the price he pays for being beautiful and talented.

Everybody gather round and manifest hammy health.

If only @cobette and @lou_claire91 had known when they were watching him train they could have volunteered to massage him. One hammy each and no fighting in the middle 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Thank you lovey! 🤍 Just the usual - trip to Gooey for something yummy and making sure to grab some more treats! Going for lunch at The Ivy before going home Thursday which will be nice, but apart from that just a short little trip which will be spent mostly around football & eating 🤭
Hope you have a great time honey 🩷
---
It feels like I started this holiday ages ago, it’s so funny. Spending half the time in and around Manchester and half in London feels like two totally separate holidays.
Safe travels. Hope you get home ok 💖

I’m having a bit of a rough time this week. Hope everyone is doing ok

@Gossgossgoss9888 hope you’re ok and your next appointments go well too. Don’t downplay it you need to tell them the details 💝 you’ve got this

@Donald23 hope you’re feeling better today I haven’t seen you mention anything?! Are you better darling

catch up with everyone tomorrow hopefully 🤍🩵🩷

• Heart

lou_claire91

VIP Member
Hope you had a great time, @lou_claire91 ! ❤

Awww, dino magazine. 🥰 I’m glad it’s a little better!
So they said the first team might not be around and if they were they would be inside …. However they were out training on one of the pitches literally at the side of the road that they never train out on so the bus stopped and they just let us all watch the first team running drills for like 30+mins they said this never happens and they are never out … feel so lucky right now watching John and the others 😭

• Wow
  • Heart