John Stones #59 Might be losing his partner in crime.. with us right here he will be just fine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have the best time! It was incredible when I saw it in the west end and I hope it’s just as good for you! 🤍 I went to see Hamilton a little while ago and loved it, you can’t beat the theatre!
I think it was even better the second time. ❤ The woman playing Satine was amazing.
---
😭😭😭 This is lovely.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
What are you plans for the day? When do you head back or are you going elsewhere in Europe?
I’m going to the V&A today, my favorite museum. I’m flying home on 1st August and that’s it for holidays until December. Hope you have a good day at work.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m going to the V&A today, my favorite museum. I’m flying home on 1st August and that’s it for holidays until December. Hope you have a good day at work.
Oooo very exciting
You coming back here in December?
Was late for work this morning, not for lovely dream reasons like goss.
My sisters boyfriend has been living with us! He’s possibly cheated on her after being told he needs to find somewhere else to live. Walked out the house at 2am with keys and her phone (it’s in my name). We only found out at 7am, had to call apple and network providers. He’s since returned the phone and key and been kicked out.
My boss was very nice about it and said I could go home if needed. I stayed and have put on a brave face. I nearly cried, why did I choose to switch meds in the middle of a dramatic week!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Oooo very exciting
My sisters boyfriend has been living with us! He’s possibly cheated on her after being told he needs to find somewhere else to live. Walked out the house at 2am with keys and her phone (it’s in my name). We only found out at 7am, had to call apple and network providers. He’s since returned the phone and key and been kicked out.
My boss was very nice about it and said I could go home if needed. I stayed and have put on a brave face. I nearly cried, why did I choose to switch meds in the middle of a dramatic week!

hope you’re ok 😯 he sounds like 🗑

• Heart
Reactions: 3

hope you’re ok 😯 he sounds like 🗑
Thank-you! I never liked him but then I don’t really like a lot of people

I found a new cake place that does pick and mix cakes like in a sweet shop style, going to go out in a couple of weeks and I’ll try give you a review

• Heart
Oooo very exciting
Oh Donald what a shitshow! Big cuddles for you ❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.