John Stones #59 Might be losing his partner in crime.. with us right here he will be just fine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Found some incredible doughnuts at Camden Market today and I know we all love treats!
IMG_6841.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Anyone any tips for passing kidney stones or at least calming the pain down? Been told paracetamol and ibuprofen and to wait for it to pass! Any old wives tales?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Anyone any tips for passing kidney stones or at least calming the pain down? Been told paracetamol and ibuprofen and to wait for it to pass! Any old wives tales?
Have you spoken to GP or 111? Maybe a hot water bottle if your back is sore, but otherwise just as much water as possible to flush them out? I can't imagine theres a way to piss them out without it hurting a little bit...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Have you spoken to GP or 111? Maybe a hot water bottle if your back is sore, but otherwise just as much water as possible to flush them out? I can't imagine theres a way to piss them out without it hurting a little bit...
spoke to 111, they sent me to out of hours. After a 2hr wait, he said theirs no infection and I’ve just to wait for them to come out but he also said I could have already peed them out and just been in pain! Then he said it could be an internal muscle. He seemed a bit clueless. Sorry this is all tmi

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I have no advice, I am so sorry. :( I hope it doesn’t go on much longer.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
spoke to 111, they sent me to out of hours. After a 2hr wait, he said theirs no infection and I’ve just to wait for them to come out but he also said I could have already peed them out and just been in pain! Then he said it could be an internal muscle. He seemed a bit clueless. Sorry this is all tmi
a hot water botle in your lower back, helps relax your muscules and ease the pain
and don't forget lots of fluids, water, tea, juices, soup.
hope you feel better soon. ❤ 🍵

• Heart
I have no advice, I am so sorry. :( I hope it doesn’t go on much longer.
a hot water botle in your lower back, helps relax your muscules and ease the pain
and don't forget lots of fluids, water, tea, juices, soup.
hope you feel better soon. ❤ 🍵
Thank-you! got a little snack to take some medication then going to make a hot water bottle and rest in bed
I didn’t add the cane but look at him with his little Starbucks
IMG_6640.png

• Haha
  • Heart
has anyone watched the Kalvin Phillips doc?

some glimpses of bae looking FIT

also bragging about the sport science articles he has read with a sports scientist lol

I think our bae is a reader he talks about things he has read sometimes

this is v v sexy to me
I watched last week. Hopefully he is over his injuries and feels more settled this second season.

• Heart
Thats super cute

Lots of water. Cocodamol a better pain killer than paracetamol as I believe its very painful 😬
Hope you’re ok @Donald23 my brother had them they passed quite quickly
Is it still painful

Hugs for you
Thank-you both! Managed to get some sleep but woke up at 5am in pain. If I’m not any better by tomorrow going to make a gp appointment. I drunk like 2L of water yesterday evening and it’s still in my body somewhere 😂😭

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thank-you both! Managed to get some sleep but woke up at 5am in pain. If I’m not any better by tomorrow going to make a gp appointment. I drunk like 2L of water yesterday evening and it’s still in my body somewhere 😂😭
I would go to a&e but that’s just me 😂😂 keep your feet up today

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Are you peeing regularly? If not then pls go back to doctor ASAP, that can be an emergency

• Heart
the water or the stones are still in your body? If your not weeing thats a problem for A&E

I would go to a&e but that’s just me 😂😂 keep your feet up today
After the fight I saw yesterday I think I’ll avoid a&e for life
Are you peeing regularly? If not then pls go back to doctor ASAP, that can be an emergency
the water or the stones are still in your body? If your not weeing thats a problem for A&E
I’m weeing but my little head can’t work out if the quantities are adding up 🤨 going to keep a track this morning and if not I think I’ll be heading somewhere for more help

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.