John Stones #59 Might be losing his partner in crime.. with us right here he will be just fine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooo very exciting
You coming back here in December?
Was late for work this morning, not for lovely dream reasons like goss.
My sisters boyfriend has been living with us! He’s possibly cheated on her after being told he needs to find somewhere else to live. Walked out the house at 2am with keys and her phone (it’s in my name). We only found out at 7am, had to call apple and network providers. He’s since returned the phone and key and been kicked out.
My boss was very nice about it and said I could go home if needed. I stayed and have put on a brave face. I nearly cried, why did I choose to switch meds in the middle of a dramatic week!
Yes, that’s the plan. I have a ticket for a match in December so I’ll be spending most of the time in and around Manchester.

On another topic, I’m now hooked on the show Four In a Bed. I love the pettiness when they underpay each other.

Oooo very exciting
My sisters boyfriend has been living with us! He’s possibly cheated on her after being told he needs to find somewhere else to live. Walked out the house at 2am with keys and her phone (it’s in my name). We only found out at 7am, had to call apple and network providers. He’s since returned the phone and key and been kicked out.
My boss was very nice about it and said I could go home if needed. I stayed and have put on a brave face. I nearly cried, why did I choose to switch meds in the middle of a dramatic week!
Wow, what a tit head! I’m sorry you have to deal with that. :( Big hugs.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oooo very exciting
hope you and your sister are ok, now
much ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yes, that’s the plan. I have a ticket for a match in December so I’ll be spending most of the time in and around Manchester.

On another topic, I’m now hooked on the show Four In a Bed. I love the pettiness when they underpay each other.

Wow, what a tit head! I’m sorry you have to deal with that. :( Big hugs.
I always watch this when I get in from work. I hate when they do that and search for the slightest speck of dust or a hair 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

Hope you’re ok!! And have a nice weekend 🥺
I am grand ta

Happy Friday, JS babes!
I hope London has treated you well and you had a nice fat cake in the V&A
poor bae looks knackered zoom in he has puffy eyes

my favorite bae

IMG_6181.jpeg

• Heart
I always watch this when I get in from work. I hate when they do that and search for the slightest speck of dust or a hair 😂
Or when they underpay by 10 quid because their poached eggs weren’t just so. :ROFLMAO:

@strawberrysunshine_x and @maccamacc I hope your day is better tomorrow.❤ Big hugs.

@maccamacc I’ve had so much cake on this trip. Today I had the nicest vicky sponge. Your cakes really are the best. Ours tend to be a bit sickly.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@maccamacc and @strawberrysunshine_x I'm sorry you've both had bad days 😢

Have this cuddle
View attachment 2340354
Or when they underpay by 10 quid because their poached eggs weren’t just so. :ROFLMAO:

@strawberrysunshine_x and @maccamacc I hope your day is better tomorrow.❤ Big hugs.

@maccamacc I’ve had so much cake on this trip. Today I had the nicest vicky sponge. Your cakes really are the best. Ours tend to be a bit sickly.
Thankyou both. Today is a new day

I love Victoria sponge it is one of my favs 😋 when is your last day

• Heart
has anyone watched the Kalvin Phillips doc?

some glimpses of bae looking FIT

also bragging about the sport science articles he has read with a sports scientist lol

I think our bae is a reader he talks about things he has read sometimes

this is v v sexy to me

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.