John Stones #59 Might be losing his partner in crime.. with us right here he will be just fine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you didn’t I am all sensitive today 😭😭😭😭

also I am tit at titles

a cat from t’internet to make it all better strawb

IMG_8334.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Poor baby looks really tired in the pics and listening to LMT podcast apparently the players are really jet lagged and haven’t been able to sleep ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Poor baby looks really tired in the pics and listening to LMT podcast apparently the players are really jet lagged and haven’t been able to sleep ☹
I thought Jack was the outlier but it’s sad if they all haven’t been sleeping well. They still haven’t departed to come home. So another delayed flight.
We haven’t really set ourselves up well for the community shield. Arsenal have played far more than us and spent more time together.
Hopefully a few days off at home to get them all back on the right time zone

• Heart
I thought Jack was the outlier but it’s sad if they all haven’t been sleeping well. They still haven’t departed to come home. So another delayed flight.
We haven’t really set ourselves up well for the community shield. Arsenal have played far more than us and spent more time together.
Hopefully a few days off at home to get them all back on the right time zone
I’m okay with Arsenal winning, it’ll be their only trophy this year.

I hope Bernardo grows out his hair! I wonder if he lost a bet. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
John Stones #60 He's got lemon in his hair, wish we were in his underwear
@maccamacc are you doing the honours
I can but need a minute to collect some pics 🥰
---
John Stones #60 He's got lemon in his hair, wish we were in his underwear
Goss what is this meant to say. Are we wishing we were in his underwear. Or wishing he was in his underwear 😭😭😭😭😭

helpppppp I’m doing the thread and confused as the title hahahaha. No offence to bae I don’t really wanna be in his undies thankyou x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.