John Stones #59 Might be losing his partner in crime.. with us right here he will be just fine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, and my opinion is that you cannot claim to be a supporter of someone whilst simultaneously attacking the person they love.

It's exactly the same as the person I saw on TikTok the other day claiming they love John whilst sharing private family pictures for the world to see without any respect for his privacy.
HANG ON. STOP. If you are inferring that I am that person or even similar to that individual on tiktok then you are very much mistaken. I don't use that platform, never been on TikTok in my life, so have no idea what has been posted about John's gf or anyone else for that matter.

I haven't a clue whether JS loves his gf or not. We don't know what happens in their life. I have my view of his gf, like I do of Gundos wife.

FyI I am female myself, and whilst nobody is perfect I certainly don't think women are always the villans. However it seems coincidental to me that Gundo being unsettled at City started after he met/ married. Let's face it his wife made it very clear she wasn't enamoured with Manchester. So this may well have contributed to his decision to move.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
HANG ON. STOP. If you are inferring that I am that person or even similar to that individual on tiktok then you are very much mistaken. I don't use that platform, never been on TikTok in my life, so have no idea what has been posted about John's gf or anyone else for that matter.

I haven't a clue whether JS loves his gf or not. We don't know what happens in their life. I have my view of his gf, like I do of Gundos wife.

FyI I am female myself, and whilst nobody is perfect I certainly don't think women are always the villans. However it seems coincidental to me that Gundo being unsettled at City started after he met/ married. Let's face it his wife made it very clear she wasn't enamoured with Manchester. So this may well have contributed to his decision to move.
I do not think you are the person on Tiktok, I am just making the comparison that people claim to be fans of John, yet go on to do things will hurt his feelings. Like insulting his partner, invading his privacy, or even just interrupting him when he is with his family asking for a picture.

Of course, Mrs Gundo's views on Manchester contributed to their decision to move but they are a partnership so it is a decision they will have come to together. Perhaps Gundo shares her views of Manchester?! He is just tactful enough not to publicly say. He clearly does not want to raise his child in the UK and that's okay, I wouldn't want to raise one in Germany. Whilst I am gutted that Gundo has left I actually admire that he put his family first when many others wouldn't.

Too often the men are perceived as not having brains of their own and being led astray by women when that's just nonsense.

I do not think you are the person on Tiktok, I am just making the comparison that people claim to be fans of John, yet go on to do things will hurt his feelings. Like insulting his partner, invading his privacy, or even just interrupting him when he is with his family asking for a picture.

Of course, Mrs Gundo's views on Manchester contributed to their decision to move but they are a partnership so it is a decision they will have come to together. Perhaps Gundo shares her views of Manchester?! He is just tactful enough not to publicly say. He clearly does not want to raise his child in the UK and that's okay, I wouldn't want to raise one in Germany. Whilst I am gutted that Gundo has left I actually admire that he put his family first when many others wouldn't.

Too often the men are perceived as not having brains of their own and being led astray by women when that's just nonsense.
Won't someone please just think of the poor emasculated men incapable of making their own choices

• Haha

FYI…
I’d like to lead baby astray

💙💙💙

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To be fair, as much as I like to take the piss out of Mrs Gundo's inability to find food in Manchester, if my hypothetical husband had a job that could take our family practically anywhere in the world, I'd want my happiness to be a factor in his decision-making.

Like, yes, where will he enjoy his football, and where will he get opportunities, but also where works for my lifestyle and career, and where do we want our kids to grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@mimimithis or anyone else who might know
I’ve changed meds due to migraines. My new ones say don’t take with grapefruit juice! Does this apply to any other types of juice? I have a nice glass of tropical juice each morning should I switch this up?

• Heart
I’ve changed meds due to migraines. My new ones say don’t take with grapefruit juice! Does this apply to any other types of juice? I have a nice glass of tropical juice each morning should I switch this up?
There's quite a lot of medications that you have to avoid grapefruit with. I'm fairly sure it's grapefruit specific and all other fruits will be fine.

Luckily I can't stand grapefruit so it's never been a problem for me.

Probs
I normally counsel on avoiding grapefruit in general, not just the juice

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm sure I've had a prescription which said this - google seems to suggest it's exclusively grapefruit which is the problem. Check your tropical juice, if it contains grapefruit then switch to something else.

There's quite a lot of medications that you have to avoid grapefruit with. I'm fairly sure it's grapefruit specific and all other fruits will be fine.

Luckily I can't stand grapefruit so it's never been a problem for me.
Probs
I normally counsel on avoiding grapefruit in general, not just the juice
I'm sure I've had a prescription which said this - google seems to suggest it's exclusively grapefruit which is the problem. Check your tropical juice, if it contains grapefruit then switch to something else.
Thank-you! Who knew grapefruit was such an issue.
I think I’ll switch to apple and mango just to be sure. Cba doing the medication switch over again 😂

• Heart
Thank-you! Who knew grapefruit was such an issue.
I think I’ll switch to apple and mango just to be sure. Cba doing the medication switch over again 😂
It’s just effects the metabolism of the drug so you’ll end up with more in your blood which can lead to more side effects 👍🏼

• Heart
Grapefruit makes me pull the most unfortunate face. Tonic water does the same. I think I have a quinine problem. Hideous.

Can’t drink tonic on its own but quite happy with it in gin…
Coriander - a no go!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.