John Stones #59 Might be losing his partner in crime.. with us right here he will be just fine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope everyone’s good. ❤

I spent some time in the Imperial War Museum and am now trekking over to Peggy Porschen for cupcakes.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think my fave player now since my beloved Ilkay left us * dragged away by TB, is Jonny, Johnny Stones.

Always had a sweet spot for him since he signed and was photographed in that cagoule. His choice of female companion a bit suss, but then same def can be said of my Gundo.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think my fave player now since my beloved Ilkay left us * dragged away by TB, is Jonny, Johnny Stones.

Always had a sweet spot for him since he signed and was photographed in that cagoule. His choice of female companion a bit suss, but then same def can be said of my Gundo.
John is happy to have moved up your list. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Another one who lives near me, I could go and make his tea ( nb if I could cook!!) should he require sustenance...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Looks like Cole here (gormless), sorry baby.

Choice of companion is a bit suss?!

His life was a mess before her, professionally and privately. Since he has been settled at home his career has gone from strength to strength. He would not be the player or man he is now without her.

As an aside, why do we presume that Gundo leaving is his wife's doing?! It's clearly something they have decided as a family, probably long ago that once his contract at City had come to an end they would start a family and move to the continent. He is the one that earns the money, if he wanted to stay, he would have and she'd have just had to lump it.

Why are the women always the villains?!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Looks like Cole here (gormless), sorry baby.

Choice of companion is a bit suss?!

His life was a mess before her, professionally and privately. Since he has been settled at home his career has gone from strength to strength. He would not be the player or man he is now without her.

As an aside, why do we presume that Gundo leaving is his wife's doing?! It's clearly something they have decided as a family, probably long ago that once his contract at City had come to an end they would start a family and move to the continent. He is the one that earns the money, if he wanted to stay, he would have and she'd have just had to lump it.

Why are the women always the villains?!
You have your opinions, I have mine.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yes, and my opinion is that you cannot claim to be a supporter of someone whilst simultaneously attacking the person they love.

It's exactly the same as the person I saw on TikTok the other day claiming they love John whilst sharing private family pictures for the world to see without any respect for his privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hey girls! It's been a while, how are you all?

Has this been posted yet? Such a incredibly John-heavy Inside City 🥰

• Heart
Hey girls! It's been a while, how are you all?

Has this been posted yet? Such a incredibly John-heavy Inside City 🥰

Was just thinking of you yesterday. Hope you’re well my darling
---
John is happy to have moved up your list. ❤
I LOVE this gif
---
Hope everyone’s good. ❤

I spent some time in the Imperial War Museum and am now trekking over to Peggy Porschen for cupcakes.
What flavours did you get

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.