John Stones #59 Might be losing his partner in crime.. with us right here he will be just fine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After the fight I saw yesterday I think I’ll avoid a&e for life

I’m weeing but my little head can’t work out if the quantities are adding up 🤨 going to keep a track this morning and if not I think I’ll be heading somewhere for more help
Ring 111 it’s what they are there for

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@Donald23 I agree everyone else. Please get over to emergency.

I’m in Hampstead Heath this morning. Weather is absolutely perfect right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thank-you all!
I fell asleep again. Mum works at a doctors and is currently there. She doesn’t think the out of hours doctor knew what he was doing. I’ve wee’d so the person she’s working with has given her a wee bottle to check another sample tomorrow and we’ve been told to monitor me as the urgent care wait in my area is 9 hours! I’m not calling 111 again as they’ll just send me to the same place as last night and then all they then do is send you to the 9 hour wait place. The pains subsided slightly without pain killers this morning. But going to have a light breakfast and some more medication. Already decided to call in sick tomorrow and phone doctors at 8am

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thank-you all!
I fell asleep again. Mum works at a doctors and is currently there. She doesn’t think the out of hours doctor knew what he was doing. I’ve wee’d so the person she’s working with has given her a wee bottle to check another sample tomorrow and we’ve been told to monitor me as the urgent care wait in my area is 9 hours! I’m not calling 111 again as they’ll just send me to the same place as last night and then all they then do is send you to the 9 hour wait place. The pains subsided slightly without pain killers this morning. But going to have a light breakfast and some more medication. Already decided to call in sick tomorrow and phone doctors at 8am
Hope you pass them soon been told kidney stone pain is worse than labour. Have you tried a NSAID like Ibuprofen or Naproxen. My mum gets stones and used to get Buscopan but is now told to use these. Take care

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thank-you all!
I’m glad the pain has decreased a bit. ❤ I hope you have a more comfortable night.

I’m annoyed we didn’t get a result today.
IMG_7163.jpeg

IMG_7162.jpeg

IMG_7178.jpeg

Constable’s grave.
IMG_7188.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
how are you feeling now Donald
Agreed 😌🙈. What on earth possessed him to do that. Did he get nits
erm so so, pains better except when I try sneeze or laugh. I feel very sleepy but don’t want to mess up my sleep schedule. So I’m just led in bed reading and drinking water
I want to know if he went to a barber or just handed one of the other lads some clippers

• Heart
Reactions: 3
erm so so, pains better except when I try sneeze or laugh. I feel very sleepy but don’t want to mess up my sleep schedule. So I’m just led in bed reading and drinking water
I want to know if he went to a barber or just handed one of the other lads some clippers
Pls ring your docs at 8am tomorrow. I can’t believe ur wait was 9 hours that is madness!!!! Is that BB hosp

Is he gonna keep it that length or let it grow again do you think he did it cos of the heat

• Heart
Pls ring your docs at 8am tomorrow. I can’t believe ur wait was 9 hours that is madness!!!! Is that BB hosp

Is he gonna keep it that length or let it grow again do you think he did it cos of the heat
yeah it was! You can go more local ones but they all eventually end up sending you their
I hope he grows it for his babies sake 😂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.