John Stones #59 Might be losing his partner in crime.. with us right here he will be just fine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soooo @maccamacc suggested this title. However I have read Kyle may be staying after all…only time will tell.

bae looks absolutely delicious playing for England tonight ::

I’m not happy about these screenshots cos I’m on my iPad but never mind I’m sure we’ll all get over it

can I just say it makes me a bit sad this thread isn’t as active as it once was. Love to you all

0B4F819E-9383-4716-B628-6DDEEC615F07.jpeg
FA0B6265-4CCD-4928-A9A7-0BA63E24D904.png
74592CEA-AAEE-41FB-8157-867B6C4541A7.jpeg
897E9AC9-4E12-4CF9-938E-589EDA3482E9.png
EF6F2012-D368-45FC-8DD1-9BE611211A18.jpeg
A38114E8-C898-4449-829C-E85FCC7D3716.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Soooo @maccamacc suggested this title. However I have read Kyle may be staying after all…only time will tell.

bae looks absolutely delicious playing for England tonight ::

I’m not happy about these screenshots cos I’m on my iPad but never mind I’m sure we’ll all get over it

can I just say it makes me a bit sad this thread isn’t as active as it once was. Love to you all

View attachment 2252036View attachment 2252037View attachment 2252038View attachment 2252039View attachment 2252040View attachment 2252041
Thank you for the new thread! 🥰 I hope Kyle does stay. There’s still hope.

Hopefully bae will have a hot boy summer and keep us entertained with new pics.:D

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thanks strawb for the new thread and macca for the title.

This match is really boring 😴 The goals have been good but there's not been much in between them.

Someone tell bae to get his kit off for us to liven up proceedings!

And I will always be here, I have no life!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thanks strawb for the new thread and macca for the title.

This match is really boring 😴 The goals have been good but there's not been much in between them.

Someone tell bae to get his kit off for us to liven up proceedings!

And I will always be here, I have no life!
Glad it’s not just me who thought it was boring. I’ve just been and washed my hair
I also have no life😆
---
What the duck it’s 3-0???????
---
John and saka 🥰🥰🥰🥰
---
C3494EB1-A812-495D-9D5D-A425337A853F.jpeg
E15A10E6-5F79-4C38-87D5-4D53B17C5286.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Arrrghh C4 coverage

why can’t we have the beeb do the footy more

bae looked very commanding but he milked that penalty didn’t he

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
What happened i turned off when they made subs
he was tussling with the NM player just outside the box on an England corner and sort of twirled into the penalty area as he was bringing him down

he is looking FINE very commanding and confident and sexy

• Heart
IMG_5882.png

you can tell my boss isn’t in the office today as I’ve done nothing

• Heart
  • Haha
I have nowhere else to post this so can you all indulge me for a moment 🤣 ....Jimmy Anderson in a bucket hat does things to me like Johnny Stones in a bucket hat does, soooo anyway i'll get back to the Ashes and not derail any longer 😆😬😅
The england cricket team has someone for every taste, very enjoyable watching

Adults help again (sorry)
Any tips for eczema on the hands? My drs said to just carry on with emollient and hydrocortisone but they are so painful
IMG_5883.png

• Heart
The england cricket team has someone for every taste, very enjoyable watching

Adults help again (sorry)
Any tips for eczema on the hands? My drs said to just carry on with emollient and hydrocortisone but they are so painful
View attachment 2253614
Eczema on hands is so awful 😭 if hydrocortisone isn't working, can you ask about a different, stronger steroid cream like eumovate or dermovate? I've found they worked much better for me. Also if you can bear to wear gloves overnight, slather your hands in moisturiser and put some kid gloves on over the top

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Eczema on hands is so awful 😭 if hydrocortisone isn't working, can you ask about a different, stronger steroid cream like eumovate or dermovate? I've found they worked much better for me. Also if you can bear to wear gloves overnight, slather your hands in moisturiser and put some kid gloves on over the top
She said she couldn’t because she didn’t think it was severe enough. Which Tbf it’s not at the minute but I can feel and feel it’s going to get like that. I’ve got like mini pinhole warts forming as well (sorry I know it’s rank). My hands feel like they are on fire.
Can it be any gloves? Google is saying like these cotton ones? I think I’ll order some and just wrap my hands in bandages tonight

She said she couldn’t because she didn’t think it was severe enough. Which Tbf it’s not at the minute but I can feel and feel it’s going to get like that. I’ve got like mini pinhole warts forming as well (sorry I know it’s rank). My hands feel like they are on fire.
Can it be any gloves? Google is saying like these cotton ones? I think I’ll order some and just wrap my hands in bandages tonight
Yeah I think anything cotton and breathable, I'm sure they'll have them on amazon. Is it tiny little bumps that are really itchy/weepy? If so, Google pompholyx, it is probably that. Eurax is brilliant at stopping any itching immediately but you'll still need steroid cream to heal it.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yeah I think anything cotton and breathable, I'm sure they'll have them on amazon. Is it tiny little bumps that are really itchy/weepy? If so, Google pompholyx, it is probably that. Eurax is brilliant at stopping any itching immediately but you'll still need steroid cream to heal it.
thank you it does look like that but the nurse said it was probably friction burn but she said the warts were a separate issue. If it’s not better next week I’ll go back but I’ll get finding gloves and Eurax now thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 1
thank you it does look like that but the nurse said it was probably friction burn but she said the warts were a separate issue. If it’s not better next week I’ll go back but I’ll get finding gloves and Eurax now thank you
oats baths for eczema are really good.
Also, as far as moisturisers, I really recommend Aveeno - put it in the fridge and the coolness helps the irritation and itchiness

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.