John Stones #43 bae finally got some minutes in the bag, is he fit enough to give us a sha…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7th Oct, so would be 4 weeks on Friday. Normally I do every 3 weeks and this is why 😭

What are you doing this afternoon?
That’s what I’ll be like next month 😂😂. Mine is off one week so I’ve had to go one week longer 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m at my mums for lunch. We’ve took the doggies out for a walk and now they’re snuggling next to me.
B30A8F91-9CF6-4C3F-83C8-AB85313CB606.jpeg
210C9609-E37D-439D-8377-3F00F2356BCA.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
John Stones is impossible to scare, but we are loving his fluffy hair?! I honestly have no clue

but in other news this has come up on Facebook 🤣
3B7F2746-13E6-4080-A805-11FDFE896F3A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1698078View attachment 1698079got to leave for my nail app shortly and he’s got his head on my knee 🥹🥹🥹
He is so sweet!
@Violetroselily went for three different purples cos why the hell not 😂😂 oh and she gave me a lolly she has a bowl full of sweets 🍬 View attachment 1698286
Beautiful colors! Love them.

Good morning, everyone! Happy match day even though it’s a dead game.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He is so sweet!

Beautiful colors! Love them.

Good morning, everyone! Happy match day even though it’s a dead game.
Let’s hope bae provides something sexy!!
how are you?
Thanks 💅. I don’t do simple for nails. Always have to be a little bit over the top 😁😁
Oh my lord this weather is awful. If it’s like this tomorrow I’ll be so sad. I’m doing overtime tomorrow 🤮🤮

John Stones is impossible to scare, but we are loving his fluffy hair?! I honestly have no clue

but in other news this has come up on Facebook 🤣View attachment 1698665
Ooh I quite like that cos it’s true he’s too hard to be scared and his fluffy hair absolutely kills me 🥹😍

I read quite a good book last night 🙂

• Heart
Let’s hope bae provides something sexy!!
how are you?
Thanks 💅. I don’t do simple for nails. Always have to be a little bit over the top 😁😁
Oh my lord this weather is awful. If it’s like this tomorrow I’ll be so sad. I’m doing overtime tomorrow 🤮🤮

Ooh I quite like that cos it’s true he’s too hard to be scared and his fluffy hair absolutely kills me 🥹😍

I read quite a good book last night 🙂
It’d be great to see him today! I’m alright, thanks! Just another work day, blech. 🙄 Which book did you read?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It’d be great to see him today! I’m alright, thanks! Just another work day, blech. 🙄 Which book did you read?
How is work? What time is it there ? I need to get a clock In my house with the cali time on it so I stop asking you all the time 🤣.
It’s called billion dollar catch. It’s a series there are 4 this is third. About 4 billionaire friends who find love 🤣. This one was really cute

• Heart
  • Haha
How is work? What time is it there ? I need to get a clock In my house with the cali time on it so I stop asking you all the time 🤣.
It’s called billion dollar catch. It’s a series there are 4 this is third. About 4 billionaire friends who find love 🤣. This one was really cute
It’s 8:54 am here. :D This particular week is confusing because our time change doesn’t happen until 6th November. After that date, the time difference between us will go back to the normal 8 hours!

• Heart
It’s 8:54 am here. :D This particular week is confusing because our time change doesn’t happen until 6th November. After that date, the time difference between us will go back to the normal 8 hours!
I have you an hour more around this week, I'm all kinds of happy about this. ❤

• Heart
Ooh @cobette I forgot to say last night I had the m&s tomato & basil spaghetti meal and it was sooooo yummy ( I have also put this in the Haaland thread so pls ignore my mistake 😂😂😂😂)

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.