John Stones #43 bae finally got some minutes in the bag, is he fit enough to give us a sha…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The car he didn’t want to acknowledge and pretended he drove a Prius (?). :ROFLMAO: Poor bae was probably afraid he’d get destroyed for it.
I think it was the Rolls Royce he didn't want to acknowledge so he said he drove a Range Rover.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@wonderstruck25
Your little niece in that gnome outfit is so bloody adorable 🥺 I love how she’s gone as something different too, but so so sweet!

That video of him not being scared by Kalvin strutting around in his sliders with his sex hair swearing away - god he’s such a fit miserable bastard isn’t he 💙

However from that other video, I’m upset that he not only wouldn’t want to play Uno, but doesn’t know how to?? Come on Bae sort it out lad 😂

Hope all the LO’s enjoyed their Halloween! 🎃

Happy All Saints Day @mimimithis 😘 hope you managed to get some time off and haven’t spent all day working ❤
Thank you, lovely. It wasn't too busy a day, I managed to do most of the things I needed to do.

I like to imagine that what he meant by "I can't play UNO" is "At the last England camp I became so obsessively competitive in UNO that it created, erm... ah... some problems, and under the gaffer's direct order, I am no longer permitted to play UNO while on international duty."
They probably disagreed on the rule of adding more +4 and +2 to an existing pile, too. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
The PL website needs to get its tit together. I just temporarily found myself wondering if I had had a stroke or entered another dimension or alternate universe or if maybe my memory really has finally completely fucked off and maybe they really had moved the matches from Sat/Sun to Fri/Sat but why wasn't that in the news, oh maybe I missed that, but no, I subscribe to their calendar feed and it would have moved the matches which I am sure were on Saturday when I glanced at it this morning. At least, I think they were on Saturday. They definitely were yesterday.

A rollercoaster of emotions, I tell yas. 🤣

Screenshot_20221101-135530.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The PL website needs to get its tit together. I just temporarily found myself wondering if I had had a stroke or entered another dimension or alternate universe or if maybe my memory really has finally completely fucked off and maybe they really had moved the matches from Sat/Sun to Fri/Sat but why wasn't that in the news, oh maybe I missed that, but no, I subscribe to their calendar feed and it would have moved the matches which I am sure were on Saturday when I glanced at it this morning. At least, I think they were on Saturday. They definitely were yesterday.

View attachment 1696665
Wait why are Chelsea playing at 7am?

• Haha

View attachment 1696665
How weird. I wonder of our change to GMT last weekend has broken things for you.

• Heart

View attachment 1696665
So weird because they’re right on ours

• Heart
Wait why are Chelsea playing at 7am?
Because I live on the East Coast of the US. The times are correct for me, just not the days.

It's correct in other places on the website, though, just not the main page.

How weird. I wonder of our change to GMT last weekend has broken things for you.
That's what I suspect.

But also I'm cold in my office and my thermometer says it's 25°C in here so I might also be losing my mind.

Might also be that the thermometer is no longer accurate, but I replaced the battery just in case.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Evening my loves.

Boss is off this week so I'm reporting directly to her boss.

It's so much bleeping easier and I can’t put my finger on why. I don't hesitate to pick up the phone or drop him a message or just walk right up to his desk and give him information I think he needs to know.

But when it's her I get anxious and distracted and full of dread and feel like it's way too much effort. And then she says "gossgoss, you need to get better at communicating" and I shrug and avoid eye contact and try not to throw up.

What is wrrrooooong with me.

Sorry about this one. I know you will be displeased. Haven't been to the doctor and probably won't. Too busy at work this week (and yes I know, health vs work, etc etc) and too scared of the doctor always. Am getting better anyway, it's just going very slowly and I'm knackered. But basically it always takes me ages to get over upper respiratory tract infections (my first year at uni I got fresher's flu in week 1 and had the cough til Christmas) so it's nothing new or concerning, I've lived this long.

Am taking care of myself the best I can. Surface level mood is OK, I'm moderately cheerful and getting through the day, not crying or miserable or anything. Just underneath it all I'm a bit 🤷‍♀️

In other news I was just at the bus station and two buses with the same number arrived.

A woman looked from one to the other.

"You wait for ages and then two come along at once," she said. And then, without a trace of irony,

"They're like buses."

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I’ve got a banging headache and one of my eyes is feeling weird 😞😞
Need this beautiful fucker to give me a cuddle and a shag
E7A96EFC-9D0A-4BC6-8DA7-DDDB3AE88F5C.jpeg
3A2F667E-D56A-47D6-9833-95B5F0FE4CAA.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Because I live on the East Coast of the US. The times are correct for me, just not the days.

It's correct in other places on the website, though, just not the main page.

That's what I suspect.

But also I'm cold in my office and my thermometer says it's 25°C in here so I might also be losing my mind.

Might also be that the thermometer is no longer accurate, but I replaced the battery just in case.
Ooooohhhh, it’s been a long day. I was genuinely considering booking the Friday off work to be able to watch the match

• Wow
Evening my loves.

It's so much bleeping easier and I can’t put my finger on why. I don't hesitate to pick up the phone or drop him a message or just walk right up to his desk and give him information I think he needs to know.

But when it's her I get anxious and distracted and full of dread and feel like it's way too much effort. And then she says "gossgoss, you need to get better at communicating" and I shrug and avoid eye contact and try not to throw up.

Sorry about this one. I know you will be displeased. Haven't been to the doctor and probably won't. Too busy at work this week (and yes I know, health vs work, etc etc) and too scared of the doctor always. Am getting better anyway, it's just going very slowly and I'm knackered. But basically it always takes me ages to get over upper respiratory tract infections (my first year at uni I got fresher's flu in week 1 and had the cough til Christmas) so it's nothing new or concerning, I've lived this long.

Am taking care of myself the best I can. Surface level mood is OK, I'm moderately cheerful and getting through the day, not crying or miserable or anything. Just underneath it all I'm a bit 🤷‍♀️

In other news I was just at the bus station and two buses with the same number arrived.

"You wait for ages and then two come along at once," she said. And then, without a trace of irony,

"They're like buses."
I want to laugh at the bus thing…
But
Goss I’m too disappointed in you. You’re physically unwell, you need this sorted!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Evening my loves.

"They're like buses."
I love the bus story.

I used to feel this way about my old boss. She terrified me and I used to struggle along by myself to avoid bothering her, because I felt like such a hopeless nuisance.

I've since realised that she was the problem, not me. It's taken me a few years to build my confidence back up but hindsight is a wonderful thing, I wish I'd got out sooner. I'm not sure where I'm going with this, but just wanted to let you know I've been there, and it sucks.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Evening my loves.

"They're like buses."
The bus joke made me laugh. ❤ I’m still worried about your cough, though.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.