Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
Hi, hello. I’m coming here for this cause the JG thread is a mess tonight and I have to share it somewhere.

My little niece didn’t want to be anything scary so she dressed up like a gnome 😭 The little mushroom bag 🥺

A11CB56E-604E-4C24-AC58-2AF25A560978.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Work done. Dobby is freeeeee!

Now, how tf to switch my brain off before bed? Therapist says I need to try to do stuff that makes me happy, I haven't told her I thirst over footballers with my Internet friends!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
Hi ladies, sorry been abit absent having a rough few days been in and out of here though.

Loving the new thread title and all of the Halloween fun! And to go back to naan bread convo - I’m afraid I ALWAYS have a cheese and garlic naan with my curry #sorrynotsorry

Spiders aren’t great but I feel like daddylong legs are everywhere at the moment and they make me feel ill 😂

A little Thursday night treat for all of your eyes

AB200557-C3B2-4B6C-AD30-8D6F6B54159B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12

einahpets93

VIP Member
Where have you been? Were you … shagging? Submitting your application? Or eating something with bread/shouting at RLF for eating things with bread?
Submitted application
Walked to the pub… clairvoyant was on…. Walked back from the pub
Found an error in the application
Withdrew the application
Had a drama about resubmitting the application
Had a cry
Got some wine
Had some wotsits

No actual drama, just being dramatic. All sorted now

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Thank you honey xx
Hope your week has gotten abit better too 💙
View attachment 1683414

This is my fave friendship 💙

How’s your sister and niece doing?
I'm okay thank you darling, I know I don't always seem it here but I am actually pretty robust. Little bit of chaos brain ongoing, where is @WylieWyles' baetrix when I need it? Basically I am 😂😀🤔😬🤪 with a head full of music and questions and jokes and rhythms and puns and there is a little bit of a switching off problem but at least that's more fun than my usual switching on problem. Just have to be careful not to speak out of turn because all the things that were upsetting me are starting to just piss me off instead and I probably shouldn't spend all my time telling everyone their bullshit is bullshit. Also obvs don't go the other way. Found myself doing sexy eyebrows at someone earlier.🤨

I'm still coughing a bit but slowly getting better, and still living more on strepsils than anything else. Was going to cook earlier but too impatient with how long it would take so just grabbed a banana instead. Might become a problem, was walking up the stairs and my jeans started to fall down 😂 but luckily I've got a lot of fuel in reserve so am not going to waist away lol.

I love bae and Kyle's friendship so much too, I love it when people love each other. Have a friendly rambling tax.

1358342139.jpg
80fbf5e6a785a02fe30e067f1ad06779.jpg
90325.jpg
file.jpg
bpanews_0ab3ec68-dcb5-4825-a453-1bc9aa9d6987_embedded237361224.jpeg
tf702124.jpg
England+Media+Access+uH0NR6JF5m8x.jpg
baeb720cab669805e6612166c5e492a3.jpg
2ghc2nn.jpg
20180630FILENGLANDTRAINING010.jpg

• Heart

2busyshopping34

VIP Member
evening gentlemen i’ve come round for a browse and a potter

erm the giff was meant to be a gentleman tipping his hat but this works well too

• Heart
  • Haha

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Oh no! Send RLF out!!

we certainly would!
I haven’t heard this story so elaborate please! 🤍

I agree to this! We should all have some M&S sponsorship deal!!
Okay, so picture this...

I'm about 18/19, at uni, relatively sexually inexperienced, and am loving my life. Drinking, parties, dancing, and I'm kind of sort of almost seeing this guy. Basically we get drunk and grind on each other in clubs and then walk the streets in the middle of the night talking about all sorts of mad shit.

Then one night we go back to my friend's place and we're all (like about 5 or 6 people) hanging out in her room in the dark and people are having whispered conversations and dropping off to sleep and me and the guy are lying down on the floor under blankets which is obviously something only people with teenage skeletons can do, I wouldn't be able to get up if I did it now.

Anyway, he kisses me and it turns into a little giggly whispery snogging session. And it escalates from there and becomes a bit of a minor grope.

Basically he touches my right boob for about 30 seconds and then he makes this noise.

Obviously everyone's all like, "is everything alright?" and someone turns the light on and he's bright red and awkwardly rearranging his jeans and mumbling that he probably should head off now because he has to get up in the morning.

And when he's gone I sit there on my own and think, fucking hell, this tit is powerful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
decided to go to the play centre next weekend as the weather is horrendous this morning 😔😔& looking at my bank account can’t really justify the petrol there and back as well as lunch & the £12 to get in😞 I have big bills on the 1st. I guess LO doesn’t know any different as I didn’t tell him we were going. And next weekend his daddy can come too!
Just fed up of the RM strikes costing me money each time. Planning on working my day off On Thursday as another strike day on Friday!! But it means I’ll only get the money in 2 Fridays time!! Over time goes into our next weeks wages

Hope everyone has a good Friday 😚
16042BA1-7284-4E41-8F64-40C26D17B0F9.jpeg

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
Hey babes! Why are you all up so early on a Sunday?

@mimimithis birthday recap please!
Ah, I had a relaxing day lying on my couch in the sun, had plenty of water, watched the match, went to Ikea to get myself a little mirror which I've been wanting/needing for ages and came back with lots of sweets, too, had a wank or two, talked to some of my friends and family on the phone... all in all it was a quiet day, but exactly what I needed. I didn't have cake (didn't eat much of anything yesterday, really), but I'm now lying in the sun again with pineapple and coffee as breakfast.

The witches' heads make me laugh so much right now, they're perfect for our PFP.

• Heart

einahpets93

VIP Member
Happy to pimp RLF out if anyone wants him

we’ve had one trick or treater all night and he actually answered the door without the sweets.
He said to me “well I didn’t know who it was. You don’t normally answer the door with sweets”

• Haha