John Stones #43 bae finally got some minutes in the bag, is he fit enough to give us a sha…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw the injury news. I’m sorry. :( My work day will be over in about 30 minutes. Busy day! We actually got a bit of rain today - our first in months. We desperately need more. I wish we could swap weather for awhile!
Very sad news, for his little sad face if he hadn’t been bleeping about with his new insta hoe for the past couple of weeks and resting he may have been fitter 🤣 silly big Willy!

Oh no! Sorry it’s been busy, but did that make it go faster? I am definitely not made for English weather, I actually put on a winter jumper today to go out but then was hot midway through the day, I hate it!

He looks like he’s being kept against his will again or made to actually train rather than sit all warm and cosy!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Very sad news, for his little sad face if he hadn’t been bleeping about with his new insta hoe for the past couple of weeks and resting he may have been fitter 🤣 silly big Willy!

Oh no! Sorry it’s been busy, but did that make it go faster? I am definitely not made for English weather, I actually put on a winter jumper today to go out but then was hot midway through the day, I hate it!

He looks like he’s being kept against his will again or made to actually train rather than sit all warm and cosy!
Definitely made the day go faster! Glad you’re tucked up cosy in bed! Have a good sleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.