John Stones #43 bae finally got some minutes in the bag, is he fit enough to give us a sha…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning! How’s everyone?

Why do we have Mexican party hats?

View attachment 1697825

Good morning! I just arrived at work. It’s quite crispy cold outside, brrrr.

He might, he needs the match fitness. Perhaps Kalv, too? Pep said he’ll rest some players, so Ortega might also play again instead of Ederson.
It’s day of the dead 💀 that’s why we havw party hats 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Btw, I posted a new little flirts late last night. It kinda sucks, but I tried. ❤🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anything fun planned for today?
Sadly not, just life admin. I was hoping to write today but I'm not sure how much time I'll have.

Have let the cleaner go so I actually have to clean my own house today 😭

• Heart
  • Sad
View attachment 1698078View attachment 1698079got to leave for my nail app shortly and he’s got his head on my knee 🥹🥹🥹
What a cutie!

Sadly not, just life admin. I was hoping to write today but I'm not sure how much time I'll have.

Have let the cleaner go so I actually have to clean my own house today 😭
That sounds like such a drag. Luckily, there’s footie tonight, and hopefully Bae will play well for you.

No more cleaner for this week, or no more cleaner forever? Is your RLF in mourning?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What a cutie!

That sounds like such a drag. Luckily, there’s footie tonight, and hopefully Bae will play well for you.

No more cleaner for this week, or no more cleaner forever? Is your RLF in mourning?
Forever! She has let us down too many times, so I told him he was to sack her. He told her it was because we can't afford it anymore! Rather than the fact she has been unreliable :mad::mad: This is the kind of thing bae would do.

• Haha
  • Wow
Forever! She has let us down too many times, so I told him he was to sack her. He told her it was because we can't afford it anymore! Rather than the fact she has been unreliable :mad::mad: This is the kind of thing bae would do.
Mine would do this too.😂. I am also supposed to be cleaning today but so far have been reading fics, drinking coffee and am now watching you tube videos of Florida homes for sale. I don’t know why as this dream will never happen unless I win the lottery

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Morning girls!

we are out shopping with my mum today and LO has already managed to fleece mum into buying him a light up Mickey that he won’t stop kissing it 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh my. Mine is good and reliable, thank God. I don’t know what I’d do without her.

What is it with men and not being able to tell people the truth? She should know it’s because of unreliable performance, so she can perhaps learn from her mistakes? Or am I too blunt and mistaken towant to do this?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.