John Stones #43 bae finally got some minutes in the bag, is he fit enough to give us a sha…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning all 🤍

RLF has gone into work today and already told me not to put anything Christmasy up yet (although I bought a snowman lampost for the garden and it’s been built up in the house since last week)

@Just Drive this is how sad I am, so love actually is my favourite film (we have 2 little quote prints in the house, one above my mirror in the hall with the iconic to me you are perfect quote and one by the front door) and I have a calendar reminder every year 5 weeks before Xmas to watch it on that day as the film starts 5 weeks before Christmas 🤣 normally that’s when the tree goes up as well (although I would put it all up tomorrow if it was up to me)

View attachment 1695738

Also we have decided to have an at home day as RLF has taken the car
homemade play dough for LO (he’s having a PJ day 🤣) View attachment 1695843
His little socks are so cute.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Bloody hell guys what a day I had. They sent a lad from another office who had spare staff and we had to go out together cos he doesn’t know the area. He didn’t stop talking all day 🤣🤣🤣. He was adorable. But hard work cos we both didn’t know 1 of the rounds properly so was a bit hard work. & was busy!!! But we got through it. Just having some cheese on toast now 😁

How is everyone??

58809C1C-0AB2-44AE-AE8E-8E7FFF3E21D8.jpeg

Omg @cobette

A4695269-B5DB-466F-92BF-E531BACBB35A.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Good morning all 🤍

RLF has gone into work today and already told me not to put anything Christmasy up yet (although I bought a snowman lampost for the garden and it’s been built up in the house since last week)

@Just Drive this is how sad I am, so love actually is my favourite film (we have 2 little quote prints in the house, one above my mirror in the hall with the iconic to me you are perfect quote and one by the front door) and I have a calendar reminder every year 5 weeks before Xmas to watch it on that day as the film starts 5 weeks before Christmas 🤣 normally that’s when the tree goes up as well (although I would put it all up tomorrow if it was up to me)

View attachment 1695738

Also we have decided to have an at home day as RLF has taken the car
homemade play dough for LO (he’s having a PJ day 🤣) View attachment 1695843
I love that you have calendar reminders to watch that film! And I love that quote, too. :ROFLMAO: ❤ It’s just a wonderful thing to watch and I never tire of it. LO is adorable!

Hope everyone’s having a good day!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@wonderstruck25
Your little niece in that gnome outfit is so bloody adorable 🥺 I love how she’s gone as something different too, but so so sweet!

That video of him not being scared by Kalvin strutting around in his sliders with his sex hair swearing away - god he’s such a fit miserable bastard isn’t he 💙

However from that other video, I’m upset that he not only wouldn’t want to play Uno, but doesn’t know how to?? Come on Bae sort it out lad 😂

Hope all the LO’s enjoyed their Halloween! 🎃

Happy All Saints Day @mimimithis 😘 hope you managed to get some time off and haven’t spent all day working ❤

• Heart
His CURLS.

@wonderstruck25
Your little niece in that gnome outfit is so bloody adorable 🥺 I love how she’s gone as something different too, but so so sweet!

That video of him not being scared by Kalvin strutting around in his sliders with his sex hair swearing away - god he’s such a fit miserable bastard isn’t he 💙

However from that other video, I’m upset that he not only wouldn’t want to play Uno, but doesn’t know how to?? Come on Bae sort it out lad 😂

Hope all the LO’s enjoyed their Halloween! 🎃

Happy All Saints Day @mimimithis 😘 hope you managed to get some time off and haven’t spent all day working ❤
I’m still laughing that bae didn’t even blink. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Bloody hell guys what a day I had. They sent a lad from another office who had spare staff and we had to go out together cos he doesn’t know the area. He didn’t stop talking all day 🤣🤣🤣. He was adorable. But hard work cos we both didn’t know 1 of the rounds properly so was a bit hard work. & was busy!!! But we got through it. Just having some cheese on toast now 😁

How is everyone??

Omg @cobette

View attachment 1696398
So many parcels 🤯 I assume this isn't anywhere near the Christmas or Black Friday volumes either?!

• Heart

How is everyone??

Omg @cobette

View attachment 1696398
He looks so fit!

I need a perfect little fam like that.

• Heart
He looks so fit!

I need a perfect little fam like that.
Doesn’t he 🥹🥹🥹. His new look suits him 😍. I’m obsessed. Can’t wait to see him in that England kit ( hopefully ) Honestly it’s so superficial but I so wish I was a wag sometimes. But don’t they get bored???

• Heart

How is everyone??

Omg @cobette

View attachment 1696398
Good god that’s a lot of parcels! Glad you’ve finished for the day.

• Heart
Also I’ve gone from working 3 days to 5 I usually work 4. Asked to work Day off on Thursday cos meant to striking Friday but strike is off 🥴😂 poor little me working 5 days😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Doesn’t he 🥹🥹🥹. His new look suits him 😍. I’m obsessed. Can’t wait to see him in that England kit ( hopefully ) Honestly it’s so superficial but I so wish I was a wag sometimes. But don’t they get bored???
I think it depends on the wag and perhaps the club. I would like to think that some of them do charity work in the community in addition to their own projects (“influencing”) to keep busy. But again, maybe it depends on the club and whether they offer the wives/partners those opportunities?

• Heart
@wonderstruck25

I like to imagine that what he meant by "I can't play UNO" is "At the last England camp I became so obsessively competitive in UNO that it created, erm... ah... some problems, and under the gaffer's direct order, I am no longer permitted to play UNO while on international duty."

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.