John Stones #43 bae finally got some minutes in the bag, is he fit enough to give us a sha…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
absolutely howling at the Halloween flowers he’s got me
3C01805A-2E7F-405E-B6D5-C44B8256695E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Get both, steak and lasagna. Lasagna can be lunch tomorrow.
I would but then it would be a $60+ purchase with tax and tip and unfortunately I am a public servant and not a WAG.

Plus my parents are visiting tomorrow to take my dog and I'm hoping they'll buy lunch or dinner. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Went to M&S to get a treat tea for me and RLF this weekend and did not know they do Harry Potter chocolate. Life made
29F642B1-4493-4FB2-8EE1-44409BEE2964.jpeg

@Just Drive 4.30am is some dedication! Hope JS makes it worth your while and makes an appearance for you 💙

@Gossgossgoss9888 overtime on a Friday sounds horrendous! Hope you don’t have to do any over the weekend 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Went to M&S to get a treat tea for me and RLF this weekend and did not know they do Harry Potter chocolate. Life made
View attachment 1685929

@Just Drive 4.30am is some dedication! Hope JS makes it worth your while and makes an appearance for you 💙

@Gossgossgoss9888 overtime on a Friday sounds horrendous! Hope you don’t have to do any over the weekend 😘
Those chocolates are delightful. Did you buy any?

I agree, at the very least, bae owes me a willy pic.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1685929

Hello! I'm done now. The weekend starts here!

Obviously my preference would be to not do it.

But actually it's been pretty chill. Tonight I was the only person working so I just settled down to do some thinky-work, just make my way through some tasks with no interruptions and no-one peering over my shoulder. Kind of reminded me why I actually like my job.

I don't actually hate people as much as that makes it sound. It's just that so often I feel pulled in so many directions, trying to take help everyone out and not let anyone down and not mess up and look like an idiot, and it can be exhausting. So working steadily through something complicated but manageable, on my own, in silence...kind of nice.

I'm doing some OT on Sunday morning as well, and probably won't be quite so well-disposed to it then.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.