John Stones #43 bae finally got some minutes in the bag, is he fit enough to give us a sha…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg off topic but Wife Swap was SUCH a good programme! 😂
Also that holiday one too where you had a rich family go to Butlins and the poor family go to a castle in France… they don’t make stuff like that anymore and it’s such a shame haha
I LOVED the holiday one.

Holiday Showdown!? Or did I make that up.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I LOVED the holiday one.

Holiday Showdown!? Or did I make that up.
Omg yes!!! That was it!
The same two polar opposites every week but still Amazing.
I’ve just remembered both sets of families went on both holidays together didn’t they 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Also that holiday one too where you had a rich family go to Butlins and the poor family go to a castle in France… they don’t make stuff like that anymore and it’s such a shame haha
Wife swap was the best!! We still watch it now!

Holiday Showdown was BANGING! They do one similar on channel 5 called rich family poor family and they do a holiday one and it’s soooo good!!

Overtaking an electric scooter. No, I’m actually giggle-snorting at this!
He was so proud 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg yes!!! That was it!
The same two polar opposites every week but still Amazing.
I’ve just remembered both sets of families went on both holidays together didn’t they 😂
On the new one ‘Rich Holiday Poor Holiday’ they don’t go together like in the showdown one!! So in one episode the rich family went to a working farm and the poor ones went to like some plush villa with a spa! It’s on channel 5 and me and RLF always binge it 🤣

they also do just a house swap one for rich and poor for a week and that’s sooo good too!

Reactions: 1
4 in a bed was top tier too

• Heart
I love how pedantic they are

only offered one type of sausage and had dust in the air vent. One star.
I was watching this on Wednesday…

they were glamping with a continental brekkie

you’d think the brekkie was a bleeping turd… they were fuming about the Tesco bought pre-prepared fruit and supermarket bought croissants

Sorry if that spoils this weekends viewing @Violetroselily

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love how pedantic they are

only offered one type of sausage and had dust in the air vent. One star.
Somebody once took the lid off the cistern and complained it was dirty inside. Son, its a toilet.

I am obsessed with the breakfasts, that is my fave bit by far

• Heart
  • Haha
I was watching this on Wednesday…

they were glamping with a continental brekkie

you’d think the brekkie was a bleeping turd… they were fuming about the Tesco bought pre-prepared fruit and supermarket bought croissants

Sorry if that spoils this weekends viewing @Violetroselily
I love when they arrange some entertainment and the other couples are so far out of their comfort zone. I'm sure there's a wild stonehenge one but I can't remember the details now

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.